Information on romance scams and scammers.
#396497 by malu53 Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:54 am
Esther
Miami, FL
Woman looking for Man 50-99
Height: 5 ft. 4 in.
Body: Average
Ethnicity: Other Asian
Education: Associates Degree
ABOUT
I'm very healthy and sporty woman. I know what I need. I want to meet my love. I will be an ideal woman for my man. I appreciate other people's feelings and give to my close friends good advice, if they ask, of course. I'm always honest and patient in a relationship. My house is always clean and cozy. I need a special man to share my happiness and love with. Be with me as my friend in day time and as my lover at night. I'm waiting for you!

What I am looking for
I'm looking for a strong man who is ready for a serious relationship. He must respect and love me. I don't need an ideal man but I need a true man who is not scared of life difficulties. He should be kind and intelligent. Please contact me if you are serious in your search because I am here not for playing games. Do you agree that real love begins with friendship and emotional attraction?

Hello handsome, how do you do? hope all is well with you as with myself. I have taken a close look at your profile and i am interested in us getting to know each other much more personally. I will be glad if we can communicate often and see how things go from there.
Advertisement

#396500 by malu53 Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:57 am
when googling the script
a diff. profile pops up

oasis
Beiler44, Femme 49
A propos de moi
I'm very healthy and sporty woman. I know what I need. I want to meet my love. I will be an ideal woman for my man. I appreciate other people's feelings and give to my close friends good advice, if they ask, of course. I am always honest and patient in a relationship. My house is always clean and cozy. I need a special man to share my happiness and love with. Be with me as my friend in day time and as my lover at night. I am waiting for you!