Information on romance scams and scammers.
#398473 by Frustrated1 Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:19 pm
Daniel Wilson
58, man, widowed
Mississauga Ontario
Likes to quote from "writeexpress.com"
"First i will start by telling you who i am. I am Daniel Wilson I am physically fit. I had a fairly normal and happy childhood. I was born in Mississauga, mom was from Czech Republic and dad from Ontario. I grew up with mom in Czech, I lost my dad when i was 6years old to brain tumor. My mom later remarried and had a second marriage, mom died 4years ago, she had cancer.. I have an accent and i hope you don't mind that. I returned back to Ontario from Czech in 2001, i worked for an engineering outfit and in 2006 I relocated back to Mississauga late 2009. I own my house in Mississauga which i talked about in my message. "
"There are no words to express the gratitude I feel in my heart that our hearts have come to dwell together, as one. You are my life, my heart, my soul. You are my best friend. You are my one true love. You are my destiny. I love you more today than I did yesterday, and I'll love you more tomorrow than I do today. Love is the only thing that makes life worth living. Your love. With all my heart I am forever yours."
Advertisement