Information on romance scams and scammers.
#399220 by malu53 Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:06 pm
smith on swandate
@jeffery
smith
I am a Man
Birthday 1960-06-16
Country Germany
Looking for a Woman
Height 35
Figure Normal
Eye Color Blue
Hair Color Black :lol:
Marital status Widowed
Children I have and want more
Education university graduated
Occupation engrring
I can communicate in: English, other
Looking for marriage

About me
my name is Jeffery smith am a happy very time in my life am looking for a nice woman that have some life

Looking for in a person are:
am looking for a woman that have a good life and be honest in life and to know how to love and happy all the time

Image <<< Army Veteran Doug Heckman

I’m a kind and sincere man, open minded and honest, affectionate. simple, easy going and caring person and true. I enjoy nice brandy, i like traveling share ideas with friends. I love to joke and put smile to the face of people around me I hope to meet my heart desire a good and kind woman, loyal, caring, thoughtful, creative, compassionate, imaginative, serious, sensual and passionate……i don’t like women who lie, cheat, dishonest, Disrespectful, and who play tricks will can talk on hangout email [email protected]
Advertisement

#399221 by malu53 Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:42 pm
Davis wilson
brazil
Brazil

same pic

I am a noble man in nature, easygoing, straightforward in all my endeavors. Love myself but I love the good as well as the bad. I love my crazy lifestyle, and I love my hard discipline. I love my freedom of speech and the way my eyes get dark when I'm tired. I love that I have learned to trust people with my heart, even if it will get broken. I am proud of everything that I am and will become... Moreover, My life motto is 'Do my best, so that I can't blame myself for anything. Finally, I'm from a devoted Christian family, and I am dedicated in worshiping God. This where I can stop for now....

Mark Donald
Maryland

my name is Mark Donald from United State i was actually looking for a serious relationship

#399222 by malu53 Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:46 pm
[Mark, Odesa, Ukraine]
Mark
Odesa, Kyiv region, Ukraine.
61 years old, seeking a woman for serious relationship.

About me
I am here for a very serious relationship

Details
Single, one child.
Brown eyes, brown hair.
Height: 185 cm, weight: 85 kg.
Education: Candidate of Sciences, job: State. official.
Does not smoke or consume alcohol.