Information on romance scams and scammers.
#399711 by malu53 Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:41 am
Hello, on the very first words of this letter I actually want to inform you that i really wish to get to know a loyal person who will not just become a partner to me, but a true friend, a passionate lover and maybe a father for our future babies. truly wish to develop a family group influenced by absolute love, mutual comprehension along with care and attention. It truly is also really essential to share typical ideas and interests regarding living. Please, write back to me, what exactly are your likes and things you dont usually like, exactly what are your personal interests. Is there any kind of hopes and dreams you have and exactly what your plans for the future? If you have anything at all u don't want to write to me at this point, I will have an understanding of it, don't worry. And definitely, i'll let you know every little thing about me you want to learn. And from now on i would like to wish u all the best. will be waiting for ur letter.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my personal mailbox: [email protected]

p s I'm 28 years of age and i am coming from Kiev, Ukraine. Whats your age and exactly where you coming from?
Originating IP: 27.5.160.136
Originating ISP: Hathway Ip Over Cable Internet
City: Chennai
Country of Origin: India
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2019

Image <<< Veronika Mezey from Poltava
ok.ru
uid:514379032475
Advertisement