Information on romance scams and scammers.
#400385 by Snow-White Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:35 am
Pics stolen from German model Joachim Gerngross

tagged
uid=6095666467

ALEX A
Last Active: Online now!
Profile Views: 283 times
Tagline: don't need lairs or fake people on my page. And if not serious please don't contact
Languages: English, Deutsch, Italiano
Orientation: Straight

Image Image

How are you doing? I am Alex Jeremy. I am here to make friends and see how it goes. I am interested in knowing you. If you have viber app or google hangout is better to communicate on there. I don't get on here always.

I would like to know if you’re up for something serious as I am not into games or one night stands but would like to start as friends and hope it leads to something more serious. I am looking for something serious and am not into playing games either. But am also not rushing into anything as I do not want to get hurt again and when or if I do it this time is will be my very last and it will be with my life long partner. Yes we can chat and get to know each other. But I make no promises to anyone as of yet. But we never know what may happen until you get to talk and see where it may lead. I am always up to getting to know someone to see if we are a match or not

my hangout email is [email protected], please what I am looking for is a companion and someone who can return the love that I have to give. I like to cuddle up on the couch and watch a good movie. I think we share same interest. I would be nice to have someone to wake up to in the morning and be able to say I love you and get up and fix her breakfast. I am originally from Italy but based here in the United States and I am a turbine engineer. I am very attentive and a good listener. I love traveling anywhere, cruises, country music and some of the soft oldies Sinatra, etc. Sometimes I talk too much, I can be very assertive, I am very family oriented, love doing things with the family and friends interest. What kind of work do you do? Do you have kids, if so how old? Do they live with you? As a turbine engineer I maintain and install gas installations on the rigs. I have some client that I am doing paper work with but the whole process with them is slow. I am a loving and caring person, I am a Christian

google hangouts
Advertisement