Information on romance scams and scammers.
#401959 by Troy Platt Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:18 am
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2019 07:11:34 +0000
Subject: Hi I am Cynthia Adeam

Hi I am Cynthia Adeam .I saw your your profile today is nice and interesting,please write back to my email address so that we will know each other very well

please contact me here: [email protected]

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#424950 by FishyMails Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:37 am
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2021 22:35:34 +0000
Subject: hi

(no body)

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#424979 by FishyMails Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:45 pm
Date: 2021-04-19 7:44:11 AM +00:00
Subject: SELF-INTRODUCTION

Nice to meet you. I am LT Cynthia. I'm united state army i work with nation troop in Syria on war against terrorism. I have something important that i want to tell you, but i will like us to continue as very good friends for now and know each other very well before i can give you more details. Because I want to discourse it with you with sincerity. What I want to discuss with you is very important for both of us. Actually, I want to discourse with you because I have some money in my position to move out in this country but I need someone that I can trust and receive and keep it safe for the benefit of both of us once I have my life, so I can't fly it there. This money is supposed to send it to my country due the question I will answer from USA army authority, that is why I decided to send it to another country and invest with it. If you are honest and sincere to carry out this mission, I'm going to give you your own percent of it. I'm waiting to hear from you so that I can tell you how you are going to receive it as easily as abc.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#425003 by FishyMails Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:43 pm
Date: 2021-04-20 9:35:05 AM +00:00
Subject: Re: SELF-INTRODUCTION

Good morning beloved We notice that the money was set to buy a weapon by the tourist to attack the government of Syrian/and the united state force, after sharing the money, my own share was $2,000,000 USD, and i want it to be useful to me by investing with it. If you will be honest and sincere to carry out this mission and handle it till I resign and join you over there in your country, I will be grateful. How are you doing today? I would like to know your Occupation, Address, Phone Number, Your Full Name and Country and Nearest Airport. Thanks.
ImageImageImage