Information on romance scams and scammers.
Advertisement

#402316 by maluu53 Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:48 am
Dear xxx,

Please i am very sorry for my late reply, is due to my health. Thank you for your respond to my message.

My name is Madam Elizabeth Shoum, I am a complete citizen of Philippines,widow to the late Mr. Desmond Shoum who died of ulcer. My late husband was a serving director of board BDO Unibank, Inc. until his death.

Before his death he had a foreign account in Cote d ivoire where he made a deposit of $6.3 Million US Dollars which he deposited for the purchase of cocoa processing machine and development of another factory before his untimely death.

My main purpose of sending you this mail is because of the way I found you and perhaps trustworthy to give you this priority of transferring the money to your account in your country with your percentage.

Infact, since the death of my husband, his brother's has been seriously chasing me around with constant treats, trying to suppress me so that they might have the documents of his landed properties and confiscate them.

They have successfully collected all his prophéties yet they never stopped, they told me to surrender all the bank account of my late husband,which I did not, because this is where my future and destiny hope upon,

Out of fear of my late husbands family, and when the situation becomes uncontrollable because of the pressure on me from the family, I decide to look for a trustworthy person who could assist me to receive this money into his account for the purpose of future investment.

Please i want you to do me a favour to receive this funds to a save account in your country or any place that can be save as the beneficiary .

I'm sending you this mail from hospital bed as a result of Cancer tumor damage on my health and the doctor has assigned an emergency X-ray checkup on me which has lead in scheduling my surgery operation.

Please Once you receive this money into your account i will becoming to meet you after my operation to invest the money with you, My main purpose of transferring this money is for establish a charity foundation in your country such as orphanage and motherless home,by using my late husband Name ( DESMOND SHOUM CHARITY FOUNDATION ORPHANAGE HOME) in your country. This is my reason for contacting you.

Please I will like you to send me your
1. Your full name, contact postal address
2. Your phone number.

Once i confirm this I will submit official to the bank as my late
husband foreign business partner so that they bank will transfer the money into your account.
Consider my situation as a widow and come to my rescue.

I give thanks immensely for your co-operation as I look forward to hear from you soon.
All the best,
From Madam Elizabeth Shoum.
God Bless You.
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2019