Information on romance scams and scammers.
#402350 by maluu53 Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:44 am
Hi my awesome mate, How was your day? I expect everything is all right. I am sending my Mail and I wish that you arecommon man. It is not my primary experienceto find someone viaWWW. My past connections fared to be freaks. But I hope that in the Internet I can find a worthy man. The man that is searching for a real connection and wants to begin a household. Building a real connectionis my main purpose. I decide for this even after all the collapses. I will correspond a bit about myself. my real name Katya. I live in Russian Federation, lately I have been assuming more and more about changing my place of residence. I am afore 35 years old, I understand that it is too much, my years are running. Hence, I do not have the time to play foolish games. I am an educated, kind person, as well as a good housewife. I am working in dentistry. I do not have any financial difficulties. This is thesummary of my life. If our objections coincide, you can answer me. Correspond about youself! Whether we are interested in each other, I think we will have a chance. Now the option is yours.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my private mail box: [email protected]

I will be waiting impatiently for your letter. Katyushok,
Originating IP: 110.138.209.63
Originating ISP: Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia
City: Blitar
Country of Origin: Indonesia
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2019

Advertisement