Information on romance scams and scammers.
#402362 by maluu53 Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:17 am
Greetings my new pen-friend live in Russian woman, work the doctor. Decided to publish on this page your data hoping, that they look person, which will be interesting acquaintance with me. I'm pleased to meet you with honest man, with feeling humor and in this with who could would to find something in common. I easily find most people, however I am looking for this, with which I would were able discuss all your joys and concerns. The, with which our understanding of it would be the perfect. realize that perfection is not just achieve, but you know that can just get closer to him, and I satisfied. I thirty-years years. I optimist and cheery people, who happy to accept every man, if only he decent and ready agreement. All needed, we could be to find out correspondence, locating a common language. Believe that finding a common interests to indicative and main an indication, what we meet is not accidental. And later we could be to continue communication, then I told myself more. I'm want serious relationship would like to create a family expensive man, to give birth kids and be happy. we have a skype and phone we have the opportunity to speak there.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my personal mailbox: [email protected]

I wish good luck, your girlfriend
Originating IP: 187.145.219.105
Originating ISP: Uninet S.a. De C.v.
City: Tultepec
Country of Origin: Mexico
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2019

Advertisement