Information on romance scams and scammers.
#402437 by maluu53 Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:01 am
Gladys
54-year-old woman
located in: Great Village, Nova Scotia, Canada
looking for: 40 - 80-year-old man
relationship: Marriage
race: White (Caucasian)
marital status: Widowed
children: 1
eye color: Black :lol:
hair color: Black
body type: Average
height: 4' 1'' (125cm)
religion: Christian / Other

I like to take care of my appearance, but I pay more attention to my inner world and intellectual content. I have many dreams, wishes and aims and in future I want them to come true. I am a friendly, romantic girl who is looking for her real man.
I am looking for a gentle, caring man who will love me. My man will feel my warmth and affection every second. I am ready do everything to make him happy. Do you want to check it? I hope that you are a simple, kind and honest man who can love. I want you to show me that I am a real lady! I hope to find the man like this very soon on this dating site.

You can contact me by Two Five Six Seven Eight Seven Eight Two Five Five or lovelygladys18 at G mail..... for you to be able to get my contact so we get to stay in touch
phone number 256-787-8255
Provider/Carrier: Onvoy
Advertisement

#402438 by maluu53 Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:04 am
email address also provided on lavaplace
scammer claims to be
a 55 yo widow, 1 kid
from Nanisivik, Nunavut, Canada
#402439 by maluu53 Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:12 am
Thanks for your lovely note , I will like to introduced me myself much better to you , am Gladys a lady of 37 years of age a widowed with one daughter and am seriously looking for a right soul partner to share my whole life with , am there only child of my parents my mum is living whiles dad is dead , I have a daughter her name is Isabella she will soon be 4 years of age , I lost his late father when I was 5 months pregnant of her. I work as assistant gym instructor of a gym. I will like to get to know more about yourself and your family....i just sent you an invite on google Hangout ?
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2020