Information on romance scams and scammers.
#402886 by maluu53 Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:40 pm
Woha my new friend! My name is Anastasia, live in Russia, work the cosmetician. Decided to leave there your coordinates calculate, that they look man, which are interested in acquaintance with me. I'm are interested with an honest man, a sense humor and in this with who could would to find common ground. I without difficulty find most people, but I want that, with whom you I'd were able to share all their joys and concerns. This, with which our understanding it would be perfect. Accept that perfection is not just reach, but you know that may at least approach to him, and I happy. I thirty years. I optimist and positive people, who happy to accept every man, if only he adequate and are able agreement. All required, we could be to clarify correspondence, locating the community of interests. Believe that finding a common ground to first and important an indication, what we met is not accidental. And then we could be to continue communication, then I told about yourself more details. I'm want serious relationship want to create a family favorite male, to have children and find happiness.
Interested? Please write ONLY to my personal email: [email protected]
Anastasiushok.
Originating IP: 61.91.63.198
Originating ISP: True Internet Co.,ltd.
City: Bangkok
Country of Origin: Thailand
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2020

Advertisement