Information on romance scams and scammers.
#53908 by began steele Sat May 21, 2011 9:23 am
[email protected]
[email protected]
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=DELETED
ELEX TOMPSON
Ethnicity: Native American

http://www.myspace.com/557953375
Goodluck Clinton
Male, 45, MANCHESTER CITY, London and South East, United Kingdom

I received the following message from a Philippines lady and as a response to questions I was told the other information. She has been given full guidance, and advice. It is very sad that she has had this treatment and she seems to be coming to terms with it. Thank goodness she has only suffered a smaller loss (maybe not to her) even if it is enough and a bigger loss has been stopped.

hello.. you know ELEX  TOMPSON?  he is my boyfriend now... he aske me for marage.... what kind man he is? pls tell me..they ask me money for the parcel that he send to me. pls help me about this. thank you.

yes you can trust me that..this is the number they use to call me +60169859202     thank you very much.....

i send already 410 usd cz he said for the dilivery charge

i transfer to the name of kesebonye onneng malaysia in  mtcn 286-745-0310 at western union 19,043.13 this is the amount in peso

This is 441.43 US dollars
the address they give me to send money is malaysia but the sender tell me the parcel is from london...and now im so sad because  my money never back to me.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
Advertisement

#56336 by began steele Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:12 pm
UPDATED I had the following message in Tagged.

To:Me
Date:June 19, 2011 at 2:24pm
Subject:hello..clintongood luck is always threat ...
hello..clintongood luck is always threat me bad..they get very angry about what i say to you about the parcel..they said that they do evrything agains me...they said that they money inside the parcel is be back to him..pls help me about it...thank you...i block my tagged about this because the threat me also that they post nude or bad photo of me..

Further background is over a parcel delivery from Malaysia and she sent several hundred dollars
I have reassured her they will do nothing, and have set up my own email address for her to give them saying to contact her there. She is directed to this site and linked to this post. I have said to her that these threats put her in control of them. I AM SURE SHE WILL READ IT BUT I CAN'T SAY IF SHE WILL JOIN AND POST AS MUCH AS SHE CAN HERE. Messages of support from you will not go amiss.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
#56347 by began steele Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:53 pm
xxxxxx
23 minutes ago

from clinton goodluck; check your emails for sample video of yours.you are thingking that i can do anything keepon reporting me to artemis you well see what are you looking keep on posting at sccamer link continue that and you well see