Information on romance scams and scammers.
#403254 by maluu53 Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:59 am
Hello my stranger! live in Russian woman. have Left there your personal coordinates hoping, that they look man, who wants to meet you with me. I'm are interested with an honest man, with feeling humor and the fact with whom could would find common interests. I easily find with others, however I need that, with which I would could sharing all their joys and concerns. This, with which our understanding of it would be complete. realize that the ideal is difficult reach, however you know that may at least nearer to him, and I happy. I twenty-eight years. I optimistic and cheery people, who happy to understand every person, if only he adequate and agree agreement. All necessary, we could be to discuss correspondence, locating the community of interests. Believe that having common ground to first and important an indication, what we meet is not accidental. And then we could be to continue communication, in which I told about yourself more.
If you are interested Please write ONLY to my regular email: [email protected]
I'm want serious relationship want to have a family expensive male, to give birth kids and find happiness.
Originating IP: 171.239.38.33
Originating ISP: Viettel Group
City: Biên Hòa
Country of Origin: Vietnam
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2020
Advertisement