Information on romance scams and scammers.
#403991 by maluu53 Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:24 pm
ccommconon01 aka Grace Frimpong
Gender Female
Looking for Male
Age 36 y.o.
Country United Kingdom
City london
Here for Serious Relationship
Join Date 14/12/2019
More About Me
Marital status Single
Sexual Orientation Bisexual
Children I don't want children
Ethnicity Mixed
Religion Christian
Body Type Average
Education PhD
Occupation engineer

My name is Arnett kimberly, I have in mind you could be a nice person to do business with, my company urgently needs contact with a reliable person from your country for a lifetime business contract, millions of dollar profit are involved. Contact me at my email address ( [email protected] ) for more information.
Regards
Arnett kimberly
Dec 15 '19
scammer cropped the pics, hoping nobody will be able to notice

pics stolen from Martha Stewart
find original here
https://www.jerusalemonline.com/view/70 ... igUrl=true
Advertisement

#404328 by Troy Platt Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:41 am
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2020 02:51:54 -0800
Subject: Greetings from Arnett Kimberly ...

My name is Arnett Kimberly, 22 years old USA citizen, I am single but searching and hoping to find the real man someday. I work as a lab assistant. Please permit me to officially introduce to you TODO LIFE LABORATORY RESEARCH. This is an American own BIOMEDICAL RESEARCH LABORATORY here in the United Arab Emirates, you can visit our website at www.todolife.net for more information.

The laboratory came up with a confirmed Oral Chemotherapy pill that cures cancer. One of the basic local oil of these pills has become very scarce in the market. When this research started in 2011, one Mr. Bayani was supplying the local oil to our laboratory, but now that the pill has been approved by the WORLD HEALTH ORG (WHO) the laboratory is ready to start the mass production of these pills for cancer patients all over the world because people are dying of cancer every day and the goal is to achieve a cancer-free world.

The company had contacted Mr. Bayani for the large supply of this local oil but could not reach him both on the phone and email. So, I researched for this local oil and with the help of the yellow Page, I found an online store in your area that has this local oil in stock. According to the seller's online store, the local oil cost $39 dollars per bottle while Mr. Bayani was supplying to our laboratory for $250 dollars per bottle, this is where it gets interesting. I want you to be the new supplier so that you can order the oil from the local oil from store for $39 per bottle and supply to my company for $250 dollar per bottle as the same as Mr. Bayani's price and my company will be so happy to buy.

Please note as an employee of this company, I am restricted to be involved with anything that has to do with supplies or distribution within my company which is the reason why I contacted you because my company is seriously searching for a supplier who can supply 5000 cartons to the lab.

The size of a bottle is 50ml, the packing is 10 bottles in one carton.

The online store is selling 1 bottle for $39 US dollar

Our profit for 1 bottle will be $211 US dollar
Our profit in 1 cartoon will be $211 X 10 = 2110 US dollar
Our profit for 5000 cartoons will be $2110 X 5000 = $10, 550,000 US dollar
Our total profit for 5000 cartoons will be $10, 550,000 which I and you will share 50/50% equal

Do let me know if you're interested in this business so I can tell you the name of the local oil with the contact of the online store for more information. Please note that this is a lifetime contract and my company will provide the funding. I have also attached my photos to this mail as proof of authenticity towards this proposal.

I wait to hear from you with photos soon.

Regards

Arnett Kimberly

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!