Information on romance scams and scammers.
#404611 by Sunshinestate2020 Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:53 pm
This man met me on zoosk . We started talking said his name was Louis Thompson. He immediately wanted me to get off the dating app . We started emailing. Said he was a single dad to a 6 year old son. His wife died giving birth. We was 65 years old lived in Ocala Florida. Was in Ponce Puerto Rico for 6 weeks. He owned a construction company, he was down there building a bridge. He was looking for love wanting to find someone to marry . Finally caught on to him being a scammer. His emails were to scripted. I just stopped any contact with him. His email address is [email protected]

Here Hello
This is Louis from Zoosk and it's so good meeting you. This is just a short note because i like to confirm i have the right address, If so Get back at me and tell me all you can about you, I also like to know what you really want in a relationship, Hope i hear from you soon because i really love to know you more.

Amazing...
I am impressed to read more about you. I don't know why but for some reason's i think you are one of a kind. I wish we could see each other now as we speak. There's more attraction physically than writing but endurance matter's a lot. Since we have met this way, Let give time to know more about each other and if we are mean t to be then definitely the distance between us will gradually fade away. I'm not in any way familiar with this system of making friends. I prayed to God before going on line be'cus of some testimonies i read of people who met through this same means and got happily married. Now, I believe to every thing there is a first time. I think it worth trying. I am deeply sorry about your past life. There's no one without a tough past. No one is completely created. The past made us who we are. We all have flaws and good side to go with. I want to love and be loved. I'm not all about facial looks but inner beauty of the heart. This may start sounding like a poem. I'm not the surest of Men. Knowing what to do and how to be careful but i learn quickly. I just want you to know that the more we talk the more we get to know more about each other. I know that we have distance between us but our feelings will only grow with each passing day if you are willing to open your heart to love and be cherished. I hope that no matter what we may encounter on this process, That you will be happy. That would mean more to me than anything. I want you to be my Girl Friend after getting to know me more. I know that we just met but no one is a kid between the two of us. Please i want you to say yes and also tell me the Qualities you want in a man you love to spend the rest of your life with. Of course i know that we are still getting to know each other but i want to start seeing you as my future wife. Age is just a number to me..I am willing to take this to the next level with you if you are ready. I like you to text me at 352 437 1952 that way we did get a chance to talk on the phone as i love to hear your voice.
I can't wait to read back from you.
Best Regards,

I like you to know i'm glad to hear you are real, I was in love with my late ex wife but she cheated on me when i was away for work, it has taking me to long years to make up my mind and now that i have found you i want to give this a chance,I live in Ocala Babe, and i like you to know i use an C.A.T construction phone here on sight because it's not advisable to be on a smart phone on site since i'm usually up and down the Crane, i only switch back to my smart phone . when i'm home but we can skype or something because i also will like to see you,I have been thinking a whole lot about you. I hope you are good at the moment?I don't know what happened to me. Whether I was crazy or just lonely. All I know is. I was sick of being deceived, mistreated, and unloved. Then you came along..I don't know why. All I know is that I felt a connection on our first exchange of emails, Something I had never felt before which at first made me feel uneasy, stupid and even a bit childish, which made me go through all kinds of emotions as we talked more and began finding we had a lot in common. I felt like we had known each other from an unknown past..I'm seriously thinking about you.I long for the day that we can meet face to face. I know it's only been a few days since we met on line, but I feel like I have known you forever.Every time I read and talk with you, my heart skips a beat. You take my breath away. I love you so much already for the way you make me feel and we haven't even met in person. I understand that you have a very important job to do about this but, when I don't get to chat with you I feel so empty. I miss you so much. I long for the first time that we make love or hang out. I know it will be an experience that we both will enjoy and cherish for the rest of our lives. I want to spend the rest of my life with you and no one else. Every time i see one in box message from you, my face lights up and I get a smile on my face bigger than Dallas. I know us being apart like this is a challenge for the both of us. God is seeing if we can make it even though we are apart. If we can stay together until we can be together, then there will be no one who will ever be able to separate us if only you feel the same and promise not to hurt Good hearing from you .First i like you to know once i finish my job here in PR i will be flying back to Ocala but then i could fly to you if things turns out fine for me and you. I should be wrapping up with my job sometime next week and sorry i forgot sending the pictures earlier. If things turns out fine for us, I don't mind relocating to meet with you and my son will come with us because he is already looking forward to meeting with you, My phone was my previous company number it's been sold now but i still have the number that's why,I hope that is no Problem for you..Words from you are so amazing. I can't hide the feelings. I think we are mean t to be one in future. I understand that we haven't met and also far from each other but i have faith that very soon we won't have to live far away or stay too long to see each other. I feel distance relationship at our age is not advise able so let work hard to meet and part no more. I'd tell you you're in my heart all the time even when i find it difficult to make chance to write you. I hope i'm the only man you talk with and the only man in your life be'cus i don't like cheating or sharing my woman with any man. I want you to be more real with me. I'll always be willing to compromise and treat you the way I want to be treated. I hate a lady who cheat be'cus i can never do such. I have really missed the feelings of loving a real and wonderful woman like you in my whole life. I've always wanted a lady who truthfully know the way a man feel about her. Someone who is open minded..Straight forward..Down to earth..I want someone who will capture my heart 100% and love me for me...I don't play games with a person heart or feelings..I am very ambitious and intelligent...I also have a wonderful attitude about life...I have a wonderful sense of humor...I can easily adapt to most situations...I love to travel...explore new things...catch a movie..I love listening to variety of music...I enjoy in sharing a meaningful...Intimate conversation with my partner..I believe in communication...honest...trust and respect are very important in any relationship one is involved in..I am a very romantic..affectionate..sensuous and very passionate gentleman..I would never make you feel unappreciated.. Neglected.. or take you for granted.. I don't mind relocate to meet with you first..It's hard to describe the emotion churning inside of me..There are many things that I regret..The greatest is that we didn't meet before now..But I thank God we are gonna meet soon.. No matter what happens, Just know that I really do care about you and, Sweet heart, I wish you were here with me now...I feel so bored and lonely.

What is your number so i could text you since you do not wanna text me .
First i i like you to know the relationship will work because i will be coming straight to meet with you from here and if all turns out fine for us, I'm willing to relocate and come meet with you from.. As you already know i'm an independent contractor and presently here in Ponce PR we are rebuilding a bridge but the work is almost done, I have been here over 6 weeks now and i have attached pictures for you from work here, i know i look a bit rough i need to get a shave which will be done soon so don't laugh at me lol, I want to give it a chance and see what will develop.I suppose starting been a friend base upon mutual trust and physical chemistry.I am honest, loyal, faithful, trusting, kind, caring, loving and fun, with a compassionate and generous nature. Some time I have a wild adventurous side of me, I definitely have morals and integrity but some time its guide my behaviour in some ways or another..I'm glad to know what you are looking for. As for me. I'm simple. I want someone to share my life with. Family is very important to me so its the idea of marriage. I am searching for someone who shares the following qualities with me. Thoughtful, loving, goal oriented, along with sense of humour. I love to laugh and smile. I also love to read, cook, and travel. My interests are many. I am honest, intelligent, loyal, affectionate, easy going, romantic, soft-spoken and sensual. I'm romantic, caring, and much more! I'm "crazy" about all pets. especially dogs and cats. I love nature and I like to travel. I like books and reading Bible .I'm looking for for a partner for life. Are you the one??? Appearance is some times important ,If we are so similar wouldn't that be kind of boring? Everyone needs their own interests, likes/dislikes, hobbies, views, etc because its these things that make us unique,It's hard to put down in words what you think you may be looking for in someone; because sometimes you don't know what you're looking for until you stumble across it in the dark and stub your toes on it. Obviously you want to meet someone who has similar interests, hobbies, views, etc so there is some compatibility. Yet, on the other hand, Since i'm looking for a woman i can share my life with , It must be a woman who is really herself and don't really make thing hard. I will love to meet honest, caring, lovely, trust worthy woman and who is one man type. The only woman i can share laughter, joke, fun , love , understanding with. I am also looking for romantic woman who can make me feel the taste. Who is God Fearing. I'm open minded,Straight forward,Down to earth.

I gave you my number in my previous email and i waited to get a text from you but it never came through, I want you to text me at 352 437 1952 that way we did get a chance to talk on the phone as i love to hear your Amazing...
I am impressed to read more about you. I don't know why but for some reason's i think you are one of a kind. I wish we could see each other now as we speak. There's more attraction physically than writing but endurance matter's a lot. Since we have met this way, Let give time to know more about each other and if we are mean t to be then definitely the distance between us will gradually fade away. I'm not in any way familiar with this system of making friends. I prayed to God before going on line be'cus of some testimonies i read of people who met through this same means and got happily married. Now, I believe to every thing there is a first time. I think it worth trying. I am deeply sorry about your past life. There's no one without a tough past. No one is completely created. The past made us who we are. We all have flaws and good side to go with. I want to love and be loved. I'm not all about facial looks but inner beauty of the heart. This may start sounding like a poem. I'm not the surest of Men. Knowing what to do and how to be careful but i learn quickly. I just want you to know that the more we talk the more we get to know more about each other. I know that we have distance between us but our feelings will only grow with each passing day if you are willing to open your heart to love and be cherished. I hope that no matter what we may encounter on this process, That you will be happy. That would mean more to me than anything. I want you to be my Girl Friend after getting to know me more. I know that we just met but no one is a kid between the two of us. Please i want you to say yes and also tell me the Qualities you want in a man you love to spend the rest of your life with. Of course i know that we are still getting to know each other but i want to start seeing you as my future wife. Age is just a number to me..I am willing to take this to the next level with you if you are ready. I like you to text me at 352 437 1952 that way we did get a chance to talk on the phone as i love to hear your voice.
I can't wait to read back from you.
Best Regards,

Good hearing from you again,I'm about 5:9 Tall.I was born in the Eastern part of the San Fernando Valley, in Los Angeles County. Burbank, California Precisely. My both parents live happily until Mom died Four years ago and Dad Seven months ago after a brief illness. My residence is Ocala FL. I have an uncle who i don't know his where about. He departed from my family 19 years ago. There's just little i know about my family and background but Basically, I'm a Mahican tribe American Native. My parents are from Hudson by the west border of Columbia County. I am the only child and a single father to my son (Richard) who's Mom died after his birth due to excess lose of blood due to the fact we had he very late which is not my fault but God's own making she also had lungs cancer. He's approaching 6 years of age. I'm an independent Contractor And i studied in Mexico For about 17 Years, I have Got an Accent I know you mighty Like. I'm presently on a private Contract Here In Ponce Puerto Rico were i have been close to 3 weeks now, My Son is Back Home with a Nanny who cares for him and who has been caring for him since he was 3 Years Old. I will be through in less than a week since i have been out here close to 4 weeks already and work is almost done. I hope to know you more before that date so i can be looking up to meeting you. I am ready for a serious relationship and I really look forward to starting that with the right person. Some one who will keep me happy and build a quality family together. So far I haven't been able to find her. I can't afford to spend the rest of my life with Richard. I don't know what will happen to him when i'm gone. Beside, Life with out love isn't worth living. Someone I can hold and cuddle with. I'm very affectionate, kind, loving, considerate and loyal. I am straight to the point, and yes brutally honest and always say what's on my mind... I also love animals especially dogs. I used to have Three of them, A German Shepard"Stoney" a blood hound golden retriever mix "Bear" he's huge, and another little mix that I recently rescued, Not sure of the breed but she is smart and beautiful.. I've always had dogs and know how to train them. My dogs don't even wear a leash, They go every where with me off leash even crossing busy streets and they always listen.. I love fast cars and horse power.. I'm a very skilled driver and it's common to find my self doing triple digit speeds.. I like martial arts. I can't wait to go sky diving.. I also like roller coasters or anything else that gives a little adrenaline rush.. I'm kind of a dare devil, I'm not afraid to die but not now that i have a son and maybe you. I believe when It's my time it will happen regardless of what I do.. If I risk my life and It's not my time God will protect me so I don't worry about it. I'm easy going and not very picky. I see age as just a number. I generally prefer woman in the age range of 50 to 70 but am open to any depending upon the intimate sharing side of myself with someone willing to do the same. I'm also honest, humble and sincere man who hates head games.I am down to earth and love to have fun and be adventurous... love to laugh (good sense of humor) I enjoy all sorts of activities, including surfing, visiting museums, taking long walks, as well as watching movies. I am kind, considerate, and generous.. I also like to sing along with the song on the radio (sometimes badly) and dance around my living room.. I stun people with my creativity.. I don't have friends now because of the fear i have concerning my past. I recycle. I own and can operate power tools.I love sunrises, sunsets and feeling the warmth of the sun dance on my skin (not for too long, though - I burn easily). I love ballroom dancing. I stop and smell the roses. I measure twice and cut once. I do not run with scissors. I try not to take anything for granted. I believe in God. I do not believe in cheating on some one, Let's get to learn all about each other this way then i will be ready to meet.
Best Regards.
Last edited by AlanJones on Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Added quotes for clarity
Advertisement