Information on romance scams and scammers.
#6545 by beckythatcher Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:25 pm
Typical love scammer - posing as a white European male who gets himself stuck in Africa.
Email address [email protected]

IP 41.220.75.3 = Nigeria

Hello love,
Am very sorry for not replying you all this while,I have been in the hospital i have been sick here and i was hospitalized.How are you doing?hope you are okay,how is life generally i really missed you all this while.Maybe you can call me on this mobile number am still in the hospital and the mobile number is +2348051223578 or maybe you drop you own for me so i can call you.
Honey i cant wait to hear from you on phone because you are my last hope now i really need to pay up the hospitals bills here.and i aslo need to buy drugs and again travel back to my country as you can see my parients are also sick they need me back so i can assist them.Please anything you have to help me no matter how small is is kindly send it to me please.Am really owing them here alot of money but anything you have to help me i we appreaciate it please honey.
If i had known i would not come to Africa i never knew they wher so bad.You can imagine how they robbed me all my properties and my money.They beat me up and they Goverment here sad they can do nothing i even contacted my Embassy here they are trying to help but i have not hard from them for weeks now.
Please try and help me the only way you can send money for me here is true Western Union money Transfer or Money Gram.

Send cut and paste love letters
Missing Treasure

The missing treasure of this sinking vessel
On the seafloor, where it would nestle
Against the base for years it'd lay
Patiently waiting for that special day
When I would come to claim my prize
Hoping the chest to my surprise
Would hold the heart that I've been missing
The talks, the laughs, the hugs, the kissing
That day has come and now I'll find
What lies ahead, no longer behind
I've searched through darkness, to the deepest sea
And found that chest staring back at me
What lies inside, I do not know
Unlock the latch and open slow
I peek within, with nerves I'm shaking
The prize inside could stop the aching
Cause within the chest that I've searched for
I found the heart and even more
The talks, the laughs, they all were there
The hugs, the kisses, for me to share
The most beautiful treasure I've finally seized
Did not imagine I could be so pleased
I searched so long through the deep sea blue
I love you baby, my prize is you

I have no doubt you are the woman Heaven has made especially for me,most importantly, thank you for sharing your love and wanting to make me feel happy. No matter how slowly or at what distance our courtship developes, I know standing before God and our future friendship, vowing to be your friend for life, was the easiest decision I could have ever made.
Each day that passes makes our love for each other grow stronger. Although I know it's hard for us to be apart, I know there is nothing that can keep us apart forever. Our desires will continue to stretch across any distance, over every mountain and ocean between us. Nothing can stand between us, and nothing will stop me from meeting you,you are my future and nothing can ever keep us from our destiny. I miss you more every day. I am here with open arms where you will some day finally arrive... right where you belong.

I've been thinking about you.
And I know I don't say it often enough,
but I appreciate all you do.
I've never known anyone
as giving as you.
You always go that extra mile
to inspire and encourage me.
You make me want to try harder;
you make me want to succeed.
You've made me
believe in me.
For this and so much more,