Information on romance scams and scammers.
#6550 by beckythatcher Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:26 pm
Nigerian love lad claiming to be an American working in Africa. Uses pictures from a modeling site. Email address [email protected] or [email protected].

When you wake up in the morning, kiss your loved one on the forehead and wish them a good day................................
Love is a noble act of self-giving, offering trust, faith, and loyalty. The more you love, the more you lose a part of yourself, yet you don't become less of who you are; you end up being complete with your loved ones....

.i will be coming back home to the states toi meet you only for you to send me your real address and some vital info needed to get tin touch with you when i get back to the states.............bu im a facing a hell problem here in africa......the police came to my house this morning on my way to the work asking me to pay for the tax ....like i use to tell you that i work as sales man in a company to survive since i told you i have lost my wife and the kids.............in a notshell,they seize my document in which i cant be able to bok my flght down to your place...all they where asking me to do nw is to pay up the tax fee...........right now im confusses and dont know what to do about it...

Last edited by beckythatcher on Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Advertisement