Information on romance scams and scammers.
#6615 by Holly Brown Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:44 pm
His profile on 4ppl.com

looking for serious & honest women
I am a: Man
Birthday: 01.01.1970 [The absence of a month and day is not a sure sign of a scammer, but a red flag]
Looking for: Woman
Height: 5'4"-5'7" (161-170cm)
Smoker: Never smoked
Drinker: Never
Children: 4 children
Want Children: Yes, I want children
Relationship: Woman
Education: High School
Income: $10,000 or less
Language: English
Religion: Other
Body Type: Athletic
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Black

About me:
im hany 38 years . i want serious women for marry , if u serious for marry please tell me , then we can chat and sent to u my picture if u no`t honest please no`t talk to me i don`t like any women talk to me about sex befor marry bcz im honest man if i find good women i will love her forever bcz i have big heart
About you:
i need serious and honest women between 35 : 60 yers, please not joking bcz im no`t play geams thanks for understanding

His introductory message to me:

HELLO
how are you ? i hope u r very will
really u r very beautiful
im intersted for you
My email is
[email protected]

I did a search on his email address, and I found this link:

Click here for search result

Why do I think he’s a scammer?

Mainly because he states that he speaks English (and apparently no other language), yet his English skills are woefully inadequate.

But he also said he thought I was beautiful, and believe me, the picture I used on that site is not beautiful! (I have done that deliberately to avoid getting contacted by men who are really looking for a relationship – this is a profile I have set up specifically to catch scammers.) There is, of course, always the possibility that some man has very odd tastes, but I tend to think otherwise. ;)

The search result was just the frosting on the cake. :D

[email protected] if you want to ask me more questions.
Advertisement