Information on romance scams and scammers.
#54677 by Pat_NY Mon May 30, 2011 12:58 pm
My story.

I was just coming off of match .com when I came across Paul Rosenberg profile seemed like someone I wanted to contacted— which I did and got a response and we started to communicate. We e-mailed and started, what I thought was an online romance. I could not have been SO WRONG. I was taken for Lots and lots of money which I’d rather NOT disclose since this is now under investigation.

Like Katy from NC— I too thought this was sounding legitimate. I of course fell for it. WARNING Paul Rosenberg, Frank Morgan, Stephanie Morgan, PN Services, Tia Ventures, Paul Andrew (Dubai) are all part of this scam.
I will never TRUST Match.com again. Beware ladies—if its to good to be true its because its not.

The e-mails he sent me are almost word for word like Katy. Using the same script to lure women. He goes for intelligent women with carreers and in the 50s.
I’ve spoken to Paul on many occasions as well as Frank. He apparently is now detained in Amsterdam. While at the same time detained in Dubai according to Katy. At the same time, TWINS? I don’t think so!
This is what I found out.

I came to London to check out, what was going on for myself . I went to all the addresses he spoke about and went to his home. I found out that he in fact didn’t live there. No one recognized him or knew of Paul, Frank Stephanie. I showed his pictures and still nothing. I went to all the businesses and nothing. With my heart in my hand and my stomach dragging on the floor —I realized he ripped me off. As I’m finding this out Paul calls me to say he was still in Amsterdam and still detained. He was very surprised I went to UK. He was also surprised to find me at the address he gave me, which was 66 Sark Tower, Erebus Dr, Greenwich. When I told him no one knew him, the call was dropped. How convenient! I went to the authorities immediately. I spent over 3 hrs telling them my story. I found out that Erebus Dr or the postal code, is known as the fraud capital of the world. The addresses in this area were used by scammer, especially in countries like Nigeria. One of many. I was stunned and besides myself. I lost everything.

Can you believe he called me again, to say why I went to London and how he is so depressed he couldn’t be there with me. What a crock of s---! When I asked him to confirm exactly where he was really, and that no one knew him, the call dropped again and I have never heard from him again. E-mails went unanswered.

Since Katy was unable to post his photos— here it is. Thanks Katy for opening my eyes... a bit to late. But well appreciated. I’ve been dealing with this guy since January 2011, and continued playing me until last week—Friday, May 13. Talk about a bad luck day! It couldn’t get any worse. He stole directly from my bank accountants and now they are frozen. I’m on a plane writing this, so no other woman will be a victim of this scam. BEWARE LADIES! I’m afraid he might have also stolen my identity.

He last e-mailed me May 19th 2011, this what he wrote: You are getting it all wrong.I am finding it hard to explain to you in email.I am totally depressed beyond words.You just cant understand all that has been happening lately.I owe you an explanation.I will call you to explain better.Please be calm and know that you will get every penny back.
Talk soon. The lies continue and I no longer have my money! I’ve been writing him demanding my money, which I know I’ll probably will never see.

His Name is Paul Rosenberg
[email protected]
011 44 770 007 6771
66 Sark Tower,
Erebus Dr, Greenwich
SE 28 0GG

Stephanie, Frank Morgan
011 44 77 3254 0515
[email protected]

I was unable to post his photo. He is on a boat, wearing yellow jacket. Good looking.
Don't FALL for it!
Advertisement

#54680 by Arnold Mon May 30, 2011 1:17 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners Pat. I'm very sorry to hear your story; it's a depressingly common one. We're quite happy for you to keep the amount he stole private. It wouldn't have added anything useful to your post.
There are instructions about uploading photos here http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219 or email it to me and I'll do it. It will be stolen and not of the scammer of course.