Information on romance scams and scammers.
#409360 by Troy Platt Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:32 am
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2020 23:59:14 +0000
Subject: I would also love to know more about you before proceeding.

How are you today? I am so glad you accepted my friendship proposals by providing me with your personal Email, I like to be open to you because I wish to build a rigid relationship with you which I believe will yield good fruit for both of us, I am a woman who has seen life, I have been in the social circle for many years, it really does not matter one's age or color or achievement, what matters in our life is nothing but care and expression and mostly expression of the heart.

This is the most important thing in life, to be the most beautiful thing created by God is never seen, it is only felt in the heart which is love. I have been hardworking all my life till now, I must think of something better to enjoy my life and probably have a family or maybe relocate and start investing in other things anyway. I will like to tell you a little about me, my name is Maryrese William. I lost my only daughter at childbirth. Presently, I am working as a Senior Audit/banker in Citi Bank Plc United Kingdom.

I was married but my ex Husband out of impatience got married to another woman which caused our divorce, but it's OK because I have to move with my life since I've been accused of being so busy with my work in the bank and which I would not have been able to do that, to achieve in life but he was impatient so I have to let him go, but it's over now, I am happy because I have everything I need, I have had it as a priority to give out 40% of my salaries to the less privileged and the motherless babies and with all this, I have never lacked for this is why I think of relocating to your country to get into and maybe own a small company that can be managed Enough for myself,

I would like you to tell me more about yourself too. I would like to know you better, what you really do and your position in your work, your marital status and where you reside now

I love to hear from you soon
Miss Maryrese William

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement