Information on romance scams and scammers.
#410703 by WPX Thu May 21, 2020 7:58 am
Reply-To: Sofya <[email protected]>
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
To: xxx
Subject: Hi there xxx!

Hi xxx!
I ask you to answer my questions. And try to write more. I am very happy to write to you on this beauteous Wednesday. Where do you work? What is your profession? I would like to ask you. You're lonely? Where are you from? Inform me much more yourself, about the location, about the town where you are located. This is really interesting for me. I've got a major demand for you personally, you should reply to my questions and let me know everything that you just think relating to everything I composed.
See ya later!
Sofya!
Last edited by AlanJones on Thu May 21, 2020 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed unwatermarked photo
Advertisement

#410817 by WPX Sat May 23, 2020 8:00 am
Reply-To: Sofya <[email protected]>
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
To: xxx
Subject: Howdy

Howdy xxx
How are you? My mood is clouded by not finding your message. I like to think it's not my fault. I hope you didn't text me just because you were busy. I hope my letter didn't seem too Frank. I don't know why you didn't answer my letter, and I want to know why.
With my message, I want to give you a little piece of happiness. It's important to me that we can talk about personal things. I wish you a good day and hope to receive your letter soon.
It really is vitally important to me.
Do not forget me, write as early as you can.
Wish you all the best! Yours Sofya.

DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TOWARD ANY STRANGER via EMAIL, SMS or MOBILE. (Avoid any free mailing service which is most likely be fraud user)