Information on romance scams and scammers.
#411094 by Snow-White Thu May 28, 2020 4:43 am
naijapals
ElizabethWilliams1
Africa/Lagos

Elizabeth H. Williams, MPH (Betsy) is a Senior Advisor for SEED Global Health, which is investing, in local capacity and human capital for better health care in resource limited settings. Before joining SEED, Betsy was in Bureau for Global Health at United States Agency for Development (USAID that she joined in 2009 to help launch the Global Health Initiative (GHI) an ambitious five-year, multi-billion dollar Presidential initiative to build health services and capacity in developing countries.

Trust this message meet’s you well I Elizabeth Williams on behalf of my Organization, World Human Right & Aids Foundation. wish to invite you for this great international summit which i will be privileged to attend in Africa with my organization, we' ve been selected to attend in USA and West Africa. I recommend you to attend if you wish, you don’t need to worry air/tickets, accommodations and feeding will be taking care of throughout the approved participant' s stay for the conference in the United States. Kindly respond to me via Email ([email protected] ) for more information and process on registration, terms and condition also apply. Note: This offer is limited. Regards, Elizabeth Williams.KMKMMMK

Profile description stolen from here:
trumanproject.org/home/team-view/elizabeth-williams/

Email address scamlisted elsewhere already in 2015, using a black female's pic
Last edited by Snow-White on Thu May 28, 2020 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#411095 by Snow-White Thu May 28, 2020 4:52 am
vk
Eva Jamal
DOB: 4. Juli 1991
City: Dakar
Education: cole Supérieure Multinationale des Télécommunications (ESMT) '15

Posted on her wall:
Hey,
It's nice getting in touch with you. Here's my email address [email protected]. Please contact me directly.i will send you my
pictures. beside there is something very important i will like to tell you when
you contact me on my email address here
i will respond to you.waiting to hear from you.
Eva

no significant pic

Approach:
Hello my dear,
please am Miss Eva, contact me here [email protected]m so that i will give my details about me so that you knows whom am i ok

Actually, i know you will be surprised to get my mail contact me with that my Email because i have a very important issue to discus with you alright.
Eva