Information on romance scams and scammers.
#412516 by Lolas Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:33 pm
Hi everybody,
I’m from Germany and I got scammed in 2017 from a guy using the name Oscar White.
His numbers; +15129911579‬
‭+34602316656
He told me a fairytale about being a policeman from Texas who wants to move to Berlin (Germany). He started texting on Lovescout (a dating website, where I just locked in a few days before). I wasn’t used to that in any way.
We switched on what’s app pretty fast and he deleted his profile on Lovescout immediately.

It took a while and we’ve had nice conversations.
But after a few months, he was supposed to be in spain... allegedly his wallet was stolen. with everything in it. Then it started.

I was concerned and suspicious but he got me one day. So I sent him money.

It’s almost three years ago now, but he’s still active with his phone number and he gave other women the same Spanish bank accounts. I reported him and everything already in 2017.
I contacted the CaixaBank branch in Frankfurt (Germany) today for getting to know what I can do to let these accounts get blocked. No answers yet.

I know he or the whole crowd is still Scamming others all over the world.

I don’t know how to upload pictures via phone here. I copied the link to some pictures. (There’s much more, but I don’t think it’s necessary to post every one of them.
Last edited by AlanJones on Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:53 pm, edited 2 times in total. Reason: Removed external links and unwatermarked photos.
Advertisement

#412521 by Lolas Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:28 pm
I tried to search for him with his pictures, but no results. He sent me also a picture with a football helmet in the background. It’s from the New Oerleans Saints.
I know the owner of the pictures is a victim as well.
I never wanted to bother him or trying to get in touch with him.

I‘m just mad to see they‘re still playing their games.
#412538 by Lolas Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:47 pm
During the last two years I talked to women’s from the US who spend money as well. For them he only uses the same US Number. And They lost their money to a American bank. But I don’t know details.

I know it’s ridiculous trying to warn. But if anybody read this and is talking to someone who’s using this numbers. Don’t believe any word. They know their job very well.