Information on romance scams and scammers.
#414110 by Derek Trotter Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:38 pm
Reply-to: Lena <[email protected]>
Date: 21 Jul 2020, 18:09
Subject: I for some reason have not received your letters.

Hello my new dear friend. How are you doing?
To tell the truth, I am trying to be acquainted trough Internet first time in my life so I don't really know what I should write but I will try.
First of all I want to explain where did I find your e-mail address. I went to agency of acquaintance and said that I want to find a serious man through the Internet.
I want to destroy the loneliness and to find the good person who, as well as me will want to share all pleasure of life.
So they gave me your e-mail address and said that you are also trying to find a good and serious partner in life.
So let's communicate! I want to tell you just a little bit about me.
My name is Elena. I am 29 y.o. I am from Russia. I hope you don't mind that I am not from your country. My height is 5,7. My weight is 121,25 pounds.
I have 2 high educations and now work by my diploma. I work in a computer store. I am selling computers and other staff.
So you see I don’t have any difficulties to write you e-mails. What are you doing in life? What is your occupation?
I have never been married and I don't have any children.
I hope you don't maned if I ask you some questions? How old are you? Where are you from? Have you ever been married?
Do you have children? What kind of relations are you trying to find?
I also want to send you some of my photos for you to understand who is talking to you. Hope you will like it.
I am looking forward to hearing from you soon. Please write me back.
Have a nice day. Warm wishes, Elena.

Any and all messages posted, are the messages of criminals. Do not reply to them using any real life details and do not tell them they are listed here, because they can easily change their details and vanish.
Advertisement