Information on romance scams and scammers.
#414420 by maluu53 Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:14 am
Mable on s4r
Gender Female
Looking for Male
Age 26 y.o.
Country United States
City canada
Here for Serious Relationship
Marital status Single
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I don't have children
Ethnicity White
Religion Christian
Body Type Athletic
Education Some college
Occupation sigle

How is your day going? Thanks for writing me again, I just wanna write back so you don't feel your message was left unread. We seem to have alot in common and i'm really looking forward to meet you in person soon. My last relationship ended 3years ago cos I caught my ex having an affair with my friend when i was in and out of the states because of that i ended my marriage with her cos i don't need a heartbreak. I don't want to see her anymore and it's part of the reason why i want to relocate to another state in the US so i could take care of my personal life, My career and my inheritance and start a new life.. Though I miss the touch of a man, I just need someone to love me for who i am. I'm really looking for a relationship that ends up where it's supposed to and that is what I seek. If that's a serious relationship or great lovers, I'm prepared for the next encounter life has to offer me. A friendship that is uninhibited and pure fun is what i'm about. Locations, settings and chemistry that will arouse all your senses and moments shared that cross your mind a week later while at the office. Putting a smile on your face while wondering when it's possible to feel like that again is the sensation I aim to leave you with. I am really looking forward to meeting you, you sound like a great man, you sound like someone that knows what he want and i really can't wait to have you in my arms. I am looking for someone that is honest not a player,someone that will always want to be with his family, someone that's not that bar type. My friends describe me as an easy going, down to earth person and i don't easily get mad at someone i care for,i am not the bar type so i am not looking for the bar type.

For me, My favorite color is Yellow, Favorite Music, Uhmmm I listen to any music depending on my mood,But in terms of favorite i will rather say Country, Fav Tv program House swap and maybe Seinfield then CSI. favorite food, Uhmmm lobster or anything spongy. Favorite movies, Probably chick flicks, Michial , Pretty Woman, ET, 7 Brides for 7 Brothers. Again, the feel good kind of movie, Christmas movies. Fun ones that is huh. Are you a neat freak or do you leave the bed unmade sometimes?? And dishes in the sink, and laundry to fold/put away. Stuff like that?? My next birthday is Oct 10th

I want a man that I can trust without question and who can trust me the same. A man whose love for me my heart, body and soul. We would be like two vases of water poured into one larger more beautiful vase, in which we would be one.... Hope this tells little about my soul mate? Do you have any sibling, If yes, how often to do you see? Are you really looking forward to settle down sometimes? What are your turn on and off Huh? How big of a family are you from? hope to hear from you soon, have a great day ahead of you.

Caring heart,

please reply me direct
email okay [email protected]
I will introduce myself better and send you my
picture
Advertisement