Information on romance scams and scammers.
#414560 by Snow-White Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:49 pm
Pics stolen from Robert Bruce Abrams, four-star General US Army

tagged
uid=6118588688

Joey Abrams
Last Active: 11 hours ago
Profile Views: 1021 times
Orientation: Straight
About Me
About Me: I want a soulmate, a friend and a life partner to share love with me in loyalty honesty and understanding... I’m a good man when you know me

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hello dear my name is Joey Abrams I’m 55 I live in my own house and work at the national armory guard base camp in goodwater Alabama, I’m a single father with one beautiful daughter her name is Fiona she is only 11, my wife passed away when my daughter was 2 years.. I have been single for 9 years and hoping to retire this year to settle down build a long lasting and happy relationship that will last till the end of my days I just want to be happy so I joined here to find true love , you look beautiful I admire you so I decided to talk to you so please can I get to know you have been single for 9 years and hoping to retire this year to settle down build a long lasting and happy relationship that will last till the end of my days I just want to be happy so I joined here to find true love , you look beautiful I admire you so I decided to talk to you so please can I get to know you

[email protected]
Advertisement