Information on romance scams and scammers.
#415586 by Snow-White Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:17 am
tagged
uid=6118001688

Ying Cheng
Last Active: 21 minutes ago
Profile Views: 4626 times
Profile Skin: Default
Ethnicity: Asian
Orientation: Straight

Image Image

thanks for responding and I must confess you are extremely beautiful, it would be difficult to stop looking at your photo, but if I may ask are you single?

I'm also single and you can call me Ying, I think it's appropriate to begin by knowing each other, It's really my pleasure to know you currently, I am in china, but my home is in Singapore and you, where do you live?

I'm also single, I think it's appropriate to begin by knowing each other, I live in Atlanta, Georgia and name is Ying Cheng, my nationality is Singapore, where do you live in?

I have 11yrs son in Singapore living with my mom and my Nanny, I loss my brother to coronavirus and right now my son/ mom are the only family I’ve.

I am currently living the best chapter of my life, the older I get, the better it gets, I was born July 7th, 1972,

Do you mind adding me to your WhatsApp for easy communication, really slow on my side here on tagged, I get to chat with my son sometimes on WhatsApp really cool or what do you think?

+14702605676

Phone number (470) 260-5676
Type: Non-Fixed VoIP (e.g. Skype or Google Voice)
Carrier: Twilio
Advertisement

#415587 by Snow-White Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:21 am
This phone number was reported as spam from a female from Indonesia (February 2, 2020):

spamcalls.net/en/number/14702605676

He claimed his name was Patterson Ying, who worked as a pilot at Changi Airport - Singapore.And he asked me to send him money for $ 1000, for a plane ticket from Brazil to Singapore