Information on romance scams and scammers.
#416061 by rococo Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:53 pm
Cfd/ Asdgadshasd - Online Now
38, Woman looking for Man 37-99
ADAIRSVILLE, GEORGIA
Ethnicity:White
Education:High School
Job:Computers Hardware
ABOUT
hello handsome Man How Are You doing today Is Nice to Meet You here My Name Is sadia 34 Year Old never been marry before i live In New York i will like to Chat With You More So Can You Invite Me On Hangout lovesadia741k at Email dot com Or Text Me On 1 ‪(415) 870-6480

pictures stolen from Yulia Ukraine / Odessa
https://www.cuteonly.com/361174

Phone number (415) 870-6480
Usage Landline
City San Rafael
State California
County Marin
Providers Level 3 Communications
Last edited by rococo on Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#416062 by Snow-White Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:14 pm
phone number aswell as address lead to two profiles on truckerfriends and pictures of 2 different women

stolen from
girlsfromtheeast.com/user_381307.shtml
Natalia from Ekaterinburg

and from
cuteonly.com/384640
Anna from Georgievsk
#416063 by rococo Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:19 pm
aloveplanet.ru/page/llstoryllsto
Mira
35 years old, Gemini
Ukraine, Kiev
I'm looking for a guy from 35 to 55 for a romantic relationship, creating a family.
I'm still in Odessa :)
Higher education
Field of activity :: Translations and texts
Image Image Image Image
#416064 by rococo Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:25 pm
devoted.singles/en/users/Regislove
Regislove
35, Woman, Single
Texas City, United States
Looks for:Single Man
41 - 60 years
My self-introduction
I am a woman with High Moral Integrity, I am Thoughtful, loving, goal oriented, along with sense of humor. I love to laugh and smile. I also love to read, cook, and travel. My interests are many. I am honest, intelligent, loyal, affectionate, easy going, romantic, soft-spoken and sensual. I'm romantic, caring, and much more! I'm "crazy" about all pets. Especially dogs and cats. I love nature and I like to travel. I like books and reading Bible .

I am a lady full of passion and love. I am simple, humble and respectful in nature. I always love to smile and be happy and willing to make people around me happy. I am someone who loves to love because everyone needs love, even the poor. I don't let anything of the world to worry or disturb me because I know all is vanity

What I am doing with my life
Am a sales agent for a big pub..

I might look for you if
you communicates openly, embracing your past, cherishing your present, and trust that we are looking to support each other to be our best selves. He should be a humble man who is ambitious for the kingdom of God. He puts God first and trusts where He leads. But really, age does not matter much as long as we are rooted in the same values and there is a connection. I just want a good Christian man. He may not be perfect but good. Someone who will love me unconditionally for who I am. Someone who will always dialogue with me to sort things out. Marriage is sacred and must be respected by both parties.
#416065 by Snow-White Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:45 pm
all pictures are most probably stolen from Yulia from Odessa
however, the pictures also appear on vk

Homo cosmic
"Depart from foolish contests and disputes about the law, for they are useless and vain. Heretic, after the first and second admonition, turn away."
Birthday:
August 11, 1990

68 posts
56 photos