Information on romance scams and scammers.
#416188 by maluu53 Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:55 am
sandra musah
age 28 yo
from Floral City, FL
Height: 5 ft. 9 in.
Body: Few Extra Pounds
Ethnicity: Black/African Descent :lol:
Education: High School
Job: State Worker
Has Kids: Yes, over 18 :=)

Image Image

Email me On
Hangout On
[email protected]
Advertisement

#416189 by maluu53 Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:59 am
next inbox message

I must confess your profile and picture atracted me wow, you have such an
amazing and attractive profile. my name is linda frank and i am new to this
internet dating site so i might not be available to reply to your message cos
am not a full member, so if you are interested send me a private message
on ::lovelyhumu220k GEE MAIL DOT COM and i will chat with you
goes on various sites by Zarina from Moscow with these pics
not sure whether fake or real, as the age varies from 21 to 28 yo.
#416985 by maluu53 Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:39 am
loveliny70 on fd
29 yo
from Altoona, FL
Ethnicity: Hispanic
Education: High School
Job: Engineering
Has Kids: Yes, living elsewhere

pics already posted

i would love to chat with you on google hangout and loveliny70g.
#424135 by Nushkal Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:56 am
date: 3 Mar 2021, 6:22 AM
subject: Re: text me

I am a woman of high moral integrity kind and very supportive I come from a very small unit of family my mother, grand mother, uncle, I am a nice, honest and good hearted woman with so much love and tender care which i want to give to the right man have so much love to give Am not here for head games or pretending, am looking for a serious relationship that someday will lead to Marriage..?

Spending time together and when your apart you don't forget the other person Being able to share your feelings and show your emotions freely Being there to support and stand up for that special someone, I am a cool minded person I love being straight forward in my activities with people in fact the reason my folks like me is just cos of my policy of being simple as i believe greatness lies in simplicity how about you don't you think so?

I was the only one who has been hurt so badly I was also scammed over 4000 here and that make me think never to be with any one in my life again as well but my mom told me not to give her as well if only you know how it pains me hurt to hurt someone then I think we should get to know each other and take time as well if u never mind as well

I will like u to know am god fearing and also I want the same as well and I think we should take time and things easy as well honey, am here for the same person as well and I know when we take time here u will definitely know who I am am here to love and be honest with that person and that right man as well