Information on romance scams and scammers.
#416508 by Derek Trotter Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:46 pm
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2020, 10:27
Subject: Greetings my sweetheart

Good day! Ye'll likely be surprised by my message. I'm just going get date with the Internet. It seems that I open a door that was not known to me earlier. For me, this amazing and it seems me that I already plenty auld for this. I start to feel that I do not catch up with pace of the world that is around. I decided to keep up! And try use new technologies for date! I'll go to the main thing. I live in Russia. What country do you live in? I'm forty nine years aged. I'm not here to jokes. I am interested in personal acquaintance and start of an adult relationship. I hope thou will write me. My emotional state for now does not let me to start writing a lot at once. Because I still feel bit afraid. I can say that thou'll get my more confident and informative letter only if you answer to this one.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my personal e-mail: [email protected]

Wait for your thy reaction!

Date: 2 Sep 2020, 19:22
Subject: Re: Greetings my sweetheart

Good afternoon. How are you?
My name is Mariya. Friends call me "Masha". I am in the city of Kamenka, region of Penza in Russia.
It is 80 km from the city of Penza and 600 km from Moscow.
My birthday is October 8, 1970. I am Libra on the sign of the zodiac. My height - 5'6'' ft, Weight - 136 lbs.
My eyes are brown, but rather they are black as olives. Let me ask you some questions. What do you do for a living? What do you like about women? What don't you like?
I have a lot of questions. But I would like see the answers to these first.
I will also be glad to answer your questions! Good luck!, Mariya

Any and all messages posted, are the messages of criminals. Do not reply to them using any real life details and do not tell them they are listed here, because they can easily change their details and vanish.
Advertisement