Information on romance scams and scammers.
#417225 by WPX Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:51 pm
Organization: [email protected]
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Subject: Hello xxx

Hello xxx!
I am glad to receive your letter today. Firstly, a few words about me, because I'm sure you are curious about who I am. And I want to tell a little about myself. My name is Victoria. I am a romantic, tender, caring, sincere, open, faithful woman. I am an open book.
I am 45 years old. My zodiac sign is Virgo.
I do not smoke.
I created a profile on a dating site because I feel very lonely and would like to meet some sincere and caring person and create a serious relationship with him. It's you?
And I want to tell you xxx. When I visited a dating site. Some men requested my naked photos. That's horrible! xxx, I hope you are a decent man? I apologize for the awkward question.
I am not looking for adventure or sex for one night. I am an adult and serious woman who knows what she wants from life.
I find it difficult to find someone in a normal life, because I have time for work, so I decided to look for the other half via the Internet. Many people do this, and I know that many people manage to find their “other half.” I read about it online.
It would be nice if we could get to know each other better, because "you caught my eye." And I think that you are a sincere and caring person.
Surely you will have many questions for me. You can ask me questions, and I will answer your questions with pleasure.
And how did you spend your last weekend? I had a wonderful time with my daughter last weekend. But of course I would like to spend last weekend with my loved one. I'm sure you understand what I'm talking about.
Now I need to finish my letter. Now I need to go to the store and buy a dress. The fact is that my work colleague is getting married soon. And I still could not find the time to go to the store and buy a dress. But I will also send you some of my photos. There are not many of them, but I will try to get them. And also would like to receive your photos.
I would be very glad to hear from you again.

Till tomorrow.
Victoria

DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TOWARD ANY STRANGER via EMAIL, SMS or MOBILE. (Avoid any free mailing service which is most likely be fraud user)
Advertisement