Information on romance scams and scammers.
#417330 by Derek Trotter Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:27 pm
Date: 15 Sep 2020, 23:55
Subject: There you are my sweetheart.

How are you?! You will likely be surprised by my message. I just start to get date into the Internet. Seems I open a wicket that was not known. For me, this is astonishing and it seems me that I already plenty olden for all this. I begin to feel that I am not catching up with tempo of the world that is near. I decided make good one's running! And try use modern technologies for date! I'll go to the main thing. I live in Russia. What country do you live in? I'm forty nine years old. I am not here for jokes. I am interested in personal dating and start of an adult relationship. I really hope that you will write me. My emotional state for now doesn't allow me to start write a lot now. Cause I still feel bit shy. I guarantee that you will see my more confident and informative letter only in case you answer to this text.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my regular mailbox: [email protected]

Waiting your yours reaction!

Any and all messages posted, are the messages of criminals. Do not reply to them using any real life details and do not tell them they are listed here, because they can easily change their details and vanish.
Advertisement

#417364 by maluu53 Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:01 am
pics used by scammers with this email address are documented here
django-hurtig.com/wphunt/oslepitelnayklasapochtamp-org/