Information on romance scams and scammers.
#418185 by WPX Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:03 pm
Reply-To: [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Subject: because my happiness is it is you

Hello there!
How is it getting on? I am a lonely person. I want male for building a marriage. I think our emails will be nice. If you like it, we can stand closer. I got ur e-mail on the dating web site. You’re suitable gentleman suitable to my parameters. I liked your image. I'm Xenia. I am thirty-four years. To know me better I want tell u a few words about me! Russian Federation is my homeland and I‘m live in that place,in southern part. I am live in small town. Actually, Motherland large enough, but there are no decent gentleman for strong relationship! I am a virtuous, gentle, open-faced and graceful single woman,but I want a person to understand me and share with me what you're feeling. In fact, I'm looking for real friendship in the hope of a serious relationship with a serious individual who can understand and regard me. Who can take care his lovely lady. The gentleman that really knows how fond of his person. I want dedicate my whole lifetime to him.With my man i can spend my life. I do not wish be so single and waste my time useless. If you wanna to know me a little bit more, I am expecting ur correspondence with a little biography about yourself, ur hobbies. Have a great day! Ksyusha. I‘m expecting swift feedback from ur.
I’ll be glad to ur commitment.

DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TOWARD ANY STRANGER via EMAIL, SMS or MOBILE. (Avoid any free mailing service which is most likely be fraud user)
Advertisement