Information on romance scams and scammers.
#418386 by Snow-White Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:38 pm
tagged
uid=6120614265

honestbeforelove
Last Active: 2 hours ago
Profile Views: 6395 times
Profile Skin: Default
Tagline: Understanding each other is the first step of a relationship
Relationship Status: Single
Ethnicity: Other
Religion: Other
Orientation: Straight
About Me
Music: I LOVE ALL TYPES OF MUSIC ESPECIALLY MUSIC THAT PUTS YOU IN THE MOOD WHEN YOU ARE WITH THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE!
Movies: I LOVE ACTION MOVIES COMEDIES ANYTHING WITH NICHOLAS CAGE IN IT LOVE ALL OF TYLER PERRYS' STUFF ETC....
TV: HOUSE OF PAYNE MEET THE BROWNS CSI LAW AND ORDER COLDCASE COOKING NETWORK DEAL OR NO DEAL REALITY SHOWS AND OTHERS
Books: SELF-HELP POETRY EROTICA AUTOBIOGRAPHIES AND OTHERS
Sports: FOOTBALL BASKETBALL BASEBALL TRACK SOFTBALL
Interests: MUSIC SPORTS READING EROTICA ART THINGS THAT MAKE ME LAUGH SELF IMPROVEMENT SPENDING TYME WIT FAMILY AND OTHERS....
Dreams: TO RELOCATE TO ANOTHER CITY AND START BACK WORKING WITH CHILDREN IN THE MENTAL HEALTH FIELD AS WELL AS EARNING MY MASTER'S DEGREE AND GET TO THE POINT WHERE I DONT STRESS OUT OVER BILLS AND FIND MY MR. RIGHT SO I AM NO LONGER ALONE.....
Best Features: I HAVE BEEN TOLD MY EYEZ AND THEN MY LEGS!
About Me: NEVER JUDGE A BOOK BY IT'S COVER YOU JUST MIGHT MISS OUT ON THE ADVENTURE OF A LYFETYME!!!

Image Image Image Image

How are you sweet heart.. how was your day...? I'm Henry, From Australia But presently working as a Medical Equipment Supplying Contractor..here in Yemen Middle East.

i am the only child of my parents they both pass away in the AUSTRALIA BUSH FIRE 2012

if you don't mind we continue our chart later. or you can write me message at ( henrylucas736 @ gmail.com ) for more details about me. but if you don't also mind you can give me your Email id to write you when I back from My Night shift duty

Same profile description as here:

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=174727&p=400429
Advertisement