Information on romance scams and scammers.
#418508 by Snow-White Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:11 pm
tagged
uid=6068511848

Clive J
Last Active: A month ago
Profile Views: 5938 times
Tagline: keep it real
Relationship Status: Widowed
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight
About Me
About Me:
I love to live life simple person love walks in woods alone the ocean go camping love to go to church looking for someone to go with not looking for one night stand or friends with benefits.I am a open minded and don't judge others that's not my job . I like to laugh and enjoy life so I don't do drag only on TV and I am not one to fuss and argue cause I think if you care for someone you would want to compromise as I will also !! I am a loving kind man. I am honest and faithful. easy going and a good friend. I am very understanding get a long good with others. Enjoy laughing, don't like drama.exploring, friendship,love Love me for what i am and i will love u more.I don't like being lying to. I would rather be hurt by TRUTH than a lie. I love to live life simple person looking for someone to go with not looking for one night stand. I also enjoy lazy Sunday in my pj's. I have a good job, so I'm not looking for someone to "save" me or support me. I just want someone who I can enjoy my free time with. Not a barfly, but likes to go occasionally, to see a band is fun. Someone who values family, because I'm very close with mine. I have old school values & morals, with a fun sassy edge. I l

Image Image

Hi Beautiful I go through your profile and I love what I read there, I'll like to know more about you if you don't mind.

I'm Josh. May I know your nameIf you don't mind getting to know better about each other.

You can message me through my mail [email protected]
Advertisement