Information on romance scams and scammers.
#7288 by The Enchantress Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:44 am
Ilnara or Ilnarka Russian love scammer. Nickname Marina.

Pictures are of longish red haired model with facial mole, early twenties.

Uses Voyager (v3.99) Professional yet claims to mail from internet café.

Uses script, answers no questions, falls in love with anyone.

Generally sends two photos every mail.

Surnames used; Ilnarochka, Sibagatullina, Nastoyaott, Sagidullina.

E-mail addresses used; [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

Scammer claims to live in many places including; Shoibulak, small village poyansola, republic mari el, Alabama, United States.

Real location is 92.255.242.58
ERTH-YOLA-PPPOE-1-NET Mari El Respublika
CJSC ER-Telecom Company Mari El branch
Lenina Ulitsa 12, 424000, Yoshkar-Ola, Russia

Changes hair colour and eye colour to match photographs used. Hair has been black, red and blonde, latest red. Eyes, brown and blue.

Mails examples.

I am very glad that you have written to me. I very much waited your answer.
I think that you want to learn more about me. I would like to write to you a little about myself.
Me a full name Marina.
To me 25years. My growth - 170, and weight - 54 kg. I am a brunette, color of my eyes - blue.
I have been never married, and I have no any children.
I work the waiter in cafe. I have grown in small village poyansola, republic mari el.
I very much like to prepare different I peep, I like to read books, to watch TV, I very much like to walk on fresh air.
I dream to find the love, the the man, I am happy that you have written to me!
Tell to me a little about you. Of what you dream?
Than you are engaged in a life? Where you work?
What do you do at leisure?
I shall wait your letter, and it is necessary your photos
and it is necessary your photos
Ilnara

I am glad to see your message.
I wish to tell to you, that my heart began to fight more often when I think of you.
I wish to have the favourite person nearby, feeling care and constant support a difficult minute, here to what to aspire each person in a life and I too
We are far apart. But it does not stir to our dialogue. Though I already thought, that through the Internet it is not absolutely enough dialogue to understand each other more strongly. What do you think of it? I would like to see you. It seems to me, that with each letter between us there is something more than friendship.
I thirst our meeting my dear you can take the credit in bank for my arrival??? I to live without you all that I do not need it you.
We start to trust more each other, we become more frank, you agree with me? I think, that our souls approach. But while I one also search the partner in life. I wish to continue with you relations, and I to believe, that all can be very good. I wish you good mood!!! I will wait about impatience your letter, and to miss on you!!! I wish to ask you to write me your address, probably, I will write you the hand-written letter. I will wait your answer.

I have a very long time to write you a letter. The reason for this is that I put in the hospital, and I never could you write.
My dear friend, my name and the Marina Ilnara this is my nickname on the site.
I am glad that you have not rejected my letter and very happy that I am writing to you again.
I really want to know about you as much as possible. I will try to write you all about yourself as much as possible.
I have always appreciated in generosity men and the ability to stand up for his lady. I think if two people in all honest to each other and they have a mutual understanding, they achieved a great future. I really want to know about you all in great detail. What time do you vstaesh how much time you spent on work that you like to eat, how you spend your spare time, do you love children.

I am the only daughter in the family. I live together with his mother. about dad, I do not want to talk, because I know little about him. He's with us now does not live.
Now in my mode of the day added at the Internet cafe to write you a letter, which I am deliriously happy.
I want you to write how I spend their weekends and holidays.
In summer, we were friends love to go to the march. We go into the forest and the river. I love to walk, sit at the campfire and listen as someone plays the guitar. in winter, we go to ski and skate. I do not like winter, because we have very cold. But in the winter we have a very beautiful and I do not know what to compare this beauty. Also on weekends with his girlfriend, I go to gymnastics to keep himself in shape. In summer I like to ride a bike and roller skates.

I hope you do not seem boring my letter to you and will continue to write me. I hope that I write quite understandable and a lot about myself. I will try to answer all your questions.
If I do not answer your question, then I could not understand it, do not take offense at me and write it again. At the same time, I want to finish my letter and very much look will expect your response.
Ilnara

I am glad to receive your letter. Your letters bring to me pleasure and warmth to the soul.
I was in the tour agency. I learned that it is necessary to come to you.
I can only obtain a visa at the embassy. In our city there
U.S. Embassy. Therefore, I must go to Moscow and from there to make
visa. It costs a lot of money and time. I was offered
Services tour agency. Thus, I will not come to go to Moscow.
I just should provide the necessary documents for registration
visa and go through an interview and medical examination. I can get
visa after 8 days. Visas will be valid for 90 days.
The total cost of the visa services agency will tour 650 U.S. dollars.
And I do not have passports.
In the tour agency offer to make a passport in a short period of time
(indefinite order). It will cost 130 USD.
In total, this will be 780 dollars.
It is not convenient for me to talk about it, but for me it would come to tell.
It is a lot of money. I can not find so much money.
I can find only about 100 USD.
You can help me in paying visa?
I really want to meet. I took leave. My holiday will begin in 9 days.
I dream about us. I dream, we'll spend time together. I can not wait
on the same day when I will see you.
Love and kisses.
Sincerely Ilnara.

I am very glad to see your letter. You have very much pleased me today. Every day to me all becomes easier and easier because I know that soon I will appear near to you, to a smog to embrace you and to kiss. I will send to you data for transfer Western Union on which you will send me money.
My data for transfer Western Union:

The name: Ilnara
The surname: Sibagatullina
The next town over: Yoshkar Ola
Data are true also them will be enough for fast and a high-quality translation
Last edited by The Enchantress on Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:52 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#7290 by Arnold Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:06 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners, and thanks for your very comprehensive posting.
If your location shows where you actually live, you may want to change it. Scammers may visit this forum, although they're very unlikely to find you from the information you've given us.

#7295 by The Enchantress Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:55 pm
Thank you for your welcome and saying such nice things.

I hope it is first of many such postings and they help alert potential victims.

My location is false, but thanks for casting your dancing spell my way. It is wise to be careful, I agree.

#8318 by Jodiedoson Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:25 pm
Care all lie, I am of the Brazil ordered some e-mails, I liked the colloquy that we had when she spoke in money and was thoughtful and I did not order and it disappeared. I do not know what it happened but and of if thinking. I hug to all
#8330 by The Enchantress Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:21 am
Welcome to Scamwarners Jodiedoson

Thank you for posting

I am happy we could help you

If you do have any questions, please feel free to ask in Portugese

Translation, tradução

Boa vinda a Scamwarners Obrigado para a afixação Eu estou feliz que eu poderia o ajudar Se você tem quaisquer perguntas, sinta por favor livre perguntar no português

abraços a você