Information on romance scams and scammers.
#419859 by Snow-White Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:47 pm
pamela smith
33 yo
Ethnicity Other
from New York, United States
Height 4'9" (145cm)
Occupation Full Time

no pic

Scammer wrote:

Compliment of the day and thanks for taking your time to write to me.
I know you will be a good and honest friend. What will i say! OK let me tell you a little about myself and with time we will know more about each other OK. I was born and brought up at 3141 Crow Canyon Place Suite A, into a family of three. I am 41 years old, single with a daughter schooling Schooling at the moment , again, have a Palestinian root too from my grandparent. I was raised in a Christian family, my father is a Pastor, he works with Christian Humanitarian Commission, I also work with this organization, vision is to bring hope and change for the betterment of sick, poor and needy.
I attended the University of Illinois Program in Family Medicine at Methodist Medical Center. I received my medical degree from Loyola University Stritch School of Medicine in Chicago and my Bachelor of Science degree in Bioengineering at the University of Illinois in Champaign-Urbana. Presently, Functioning as a Medicine Expert, . Serving God is my top priority in life because I believe that nothing ever exists without the permission of God and this makes me believe in the joy of friendship, a thing that has given me the opportunity to know you.
So how are you coping with life? How is your country? l haven't gotten an opportunity to be outside of my country to any other country except Singapore, Sweden and Haiti; I hope knowing you will make an avenue for me to be there someday by God's grace. This is just a little about me and i hope you will tell me about yourself, your nation, occupation and everything that is worth knowing about you. I'd love to see any of your pictures. I just joined that site. Thanks for contacting me.
Kind Regard.

Pamela Smith.
Advertisement