Information on romance scams and scammers.
#421852 by maluu53 Sun Dec 27, 2020 7:43 am
Hello!
I am sure you will be surprised get my message. I do not advocate the use of modern means of communication, and I think that letter can better show the inner world and of human thought. I just want to say that I am not here for games, for me, are not interested in sexual correspondence, and I hope that you read with attention my thoughts and desires in this letter. I'm an ordinary girl, I have no bad habits. Friends call me Nura, I am 28 years old. If you've looked my photo you may have noticed that I do not looks like a girl from a cover, but I sure know how keep the house clean and cook well. I'm ready for a serious relationship and dream to create a strong family in the near future. I believe that I can find happiness. I would really like to find a simple man. A man who would be understand to my shortcomings. The main thing for me that a man could easily relate for my work and lifestyle. If you just like I'm alone, and is not in any relationship, I'll be glad to get your answer. I hope that you can tell about yourself in your answer. I will be very pleased if you tell about your hobbies, do you have any bad habits and who you work for. I send you some of my photos. I wish you good mood and wonderful day. I look forward to your early reply.
Anna
Originating IP: 118.112.183.204
Originating ISP: No.31,jin-rong Street
City: Chengdu
Country of Origin: China
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2020

Advertisement