Information on romance scams and scammers.
#421863 by maluu53 Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:54 am
Hi. to be honest, i do not know where to start dating on the internet. I hope you don't mind my letter too much. I think that every day, you get a lot of letters and photos from different girls of model appearance. I will be special among those who write to you. if you look at my photos, you will understand that i am not a model. i can't show off my exceptional looks and gorgeous looks. if external data is more important for you than the inner world of a person, then i can't brag about it. I believe that a person is decorated with his intelligence. I understand that now there are many scammers on the Internet, but I want to say right away that I do not need anything from you, I am able to provide for myself. I have my own business, which brings me a steady income. I started my business from scratch myself and was able to raise it from my knees. Now, thanks to my determination, I can allow myself to live and not refuse many things. I also like to travel and explore new countries. In what countries did you happen to rest? I would be interested in half a meal, maybe I will be interested in your story and I will plan my vacation. A little bit about me. my name is Anna. I'm 30 years old. I am an open and versatile person. I love to travel and learn new things. I am a sociable person and like to make new acquaintances. I live in Ukraine in the city of Odessa. i am writing to you because i want to find new acquaintances and good friends. I'm looking for someone to be interesting with. who knows, maybe this friendship will flow into something more. i hope that you are just such a person and we can find a common language with you. I'm very interested in learning more about you. What city do you live in and what do you like to do? I'll also be happy to see your photo too. I hope that our communication will continue and we will learn more about each other. i'll wait for your letter. Your friend Anna.
Originating IP: 39.155.166.34
Originating ISP: China Mobile Communicaitons Corporation
City: Beijing
Country of Origin: China
Reply-To: Anna <[email protected]>
Subject: Hope to find only a real man for a serious relationship
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2020

Image Image <<< Aleksandra Yevtyushkina from Ukraine on IG
Advertisement