Information on romance scams and scammers.
#422009 by Troy Platt Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:19 am
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2021 05:28:33 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Compliment of the season dear

Hello Dear,

Compliment of the season dear

My name is Henry Smith, I am single and not married. Am originated from the United State of America. I was born and grew up in NY. I am the only son and child of my family.

Am communicating with you from work and working on contract assignment with Oil companies. Mom lived back home in ENGLAND with a house help and her driver. She loves the environment there and I do fly back home to visit them on vacations. My late father was a wonderful kind man and a philanthropist.

Furthermore, I am a fun loving man who cares for the needs of others. I love traveling and shopping. I like listening to music. On the weekends, I used to go out for fun, going to the seaside, having a relaxing mind and seeing the nice fresh air from the sea. Love shopping on weekends too and if got chance, I use to travel around.

I do cook sometimes as I like cooking. Being happy always makes me feel young everyday. I am so glad for my life and really thank God for all His blessings upon my family.
Before closing this letter, i would like to tell you that to make a relationship last for ever and be stable we need trust, understanding, devotion, and motivation in heart, in my own intention, i promise to be faithful, honest, and most caring to you and be the man you've always dream of, and pray always that God will bless and make our love grow, thank you so much.

My WhatsApp Number is available for easy communication, because I am a very busy man and don't check my email always. I hope to hear from you and more about yourself soon at - ( [email protected] )

With Love,
Henry Smith.
[email protected]

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement