Information on romance scams and scammers.
#423463 by maluu53 Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:35 am
gl and woosa.org
Sam Manella
59, Man, Single
Amarillo, United States

I am hardworking, courageous, smart and intelligent.English is my major language,I have been single for some years and don't like to be alone anymore since loneliness Is a silence killer.I haven't had any relationship since the divorce of my wife and right now I am planning to retire soon and come settle at home, life has been very boring and lonely alone with my kid so I think it will be wise to have a partner.

Advertisement

#427350 by maluu53 Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:05 pm
Teddy cooper
52, Man, Single
Barnwell, United States
Looks for:
Woman
42 - 56 years
Within 100 kms
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

uses pic of previous post

My self-introduction
I’m a good mixer, very friendly and intelligent man. I’ve got a great sense of humor and trying to find something positive in any situation! I’m caring, sensitive, understanding, giving, respectful and responsible, funny and tender! My firm believe is that man’s first and greatest duty is his wife and family that is why am on the site waiting if there will be good luck for me here..... I can be your inspiration and source of light, I can set fire in your heart and be a good keeper of the heart, family and home. Can you be the same for me? Perhaps, I am not good in self-description, but I can say I am easy-going and soft man, and at the same time, I can be strong and purposeful. I like a lot of things, so it’s even difficult to describe everything, but it’s simpler to say – I love life. I love my family and my friends, I love beautiful nature and all what life brings to me. I am sure that even some bad experiences are given to us for something important. The only thing I dislike is my loneliness and absence of love from dearest woman.
I want a trusting loving relationship where I can express my feelings openly and very freely. I want the woman I'm with to feel how special she is to me every day. I'm looking for a relationship based on interest, respect, complicity and love of course, want a caring relationship, loving, understanding and surprising I want to be cherished, adored and want to give the same. Would you spoil me with your care and attention?as I need a strong woman to be sure in my future and have a firm shoulder when it is necessary, as I am just a tender man. I also believe that a good family is a family which gets over all the obstacles together hand-in-hand–If my words touch you somehow you can write me and you will know more about me.

What I am doing with my life
A photographer at my own company