Information on romance scams and scammers.
#54893 by bstoffel87 Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:54 pm
Dotti,
I have pm'd you the information but the messages are still in my outbox an they will not send. If you'd like I can post it on here.
Advertisement

#54899 by Helen Halper Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:23 pm
Hi bstoffel87 !

The messages will stay in your "outbox" until Dotti opens them. They will then appear in your "sent" box.

Thank-you for the valuable information that you have posted. :D

#57622 by Fredrick Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:57 am
bstoffel87 wrote:This one was the one I received this morning. I searched the poems online and they led me to this site and I believe two of the same messages were on here but from men instead of women. I really hope these help because I don't want someone else getting taken advantage of. I thought going on a Christian site would be better and it was not. It's really sad that someone spends this much time being fake and putting the word of God into a message but I pray that they see the error of their ways and I also pray that other people will be helped from getting heartbroken from this.

Sweetheart,

I know there's an ocean between us,
and I wish that it weren't true,
for every day when I arise,
I yearn to be with you.
Though a lot of distance lies between us, 
you'll always be in my mind and my heart,
And every night beneath the stars,
I pray for the day we'll never be part.

Every day I will be thinking about you. When my eyes are closed, when I sing and dance to a love song, when I'm checking my email, I will be thinking about you. When I go to sleep in the loneliness of my room and give in to wonderful dreams I will definitely be thinking about you.

I know we will meet soonest and spend our lives with each other. I have waited for someone like you, and now that I have found you I will never let you go. I love you so much Brice

Love Always,
Este

Let them give thanks to the LORD for his unfailing love and his wonderful deeds for men.
— Psalm 107:31

I got this mail from Kate John!

#57626 by Katharina Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:14 am
Hi Fredrick,

do you still have "Kate John's" email address? - Thanks!

#57684 by began steele Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:07 am
This couldnt be linked to Harry William could it ?
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=19252

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
#57696 by Fredrick Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:19 pm
Well I would not be surprised if it was actually the same person!