Information on romance scams and scammers.
#7526 by The Enchantress Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:53 pm
JAY SMITH

39 year old and no children

[email protected] or [email protected]

IP 41.219.229.81 Nigeria Lagos

Mails

Thanks for the reply and i am so glad to hear from you again and can you tell me more about you and your relationship with any man or if you don't have one yet let me know..what is the nature of you job?..i have to use opportunity to tell you about me right now..I jay smith from Austin Texsa and recently in nigeria for invest oil and gas i am 39 year old and no kid yet,I am about the most laid back human being you will ever meet. I have made so many mistakes that if you're looking for someone to judge you, it won't be me. You can't shock me, and I'll always hear you out. I don't always give advise, because of the way my life turned out, I'm a little concerned about that. However, I will listen and respond the best I can..i will love to meet good woman and honest loyal to bear with me for all i qoute for her..I am an adrenaline junky one day and boring the next. I like to live, love, and laugh. I am very complex, and a hopeless romantic. If I love you I will drive you nuts pining for your attention. If I don't I'll fuck you and leave you without a goodbye kiss. If I'm your friend I won't have your back in a fight, I'll be in front of you waiting for someone to take a swing. If you take a swing at my friend I won't walk away until you stop moving. When you meet me you'll think I'm a sweet guy. If you're my friend, I die for you. If you're my girl, I'll treat you like a queen. But whatever you do, don't put me on a pedestal, I'll fall on you.if you like to caht and just add me here [email protected] or [email protected]

Reply Asap..

THANK FOR THE REPLY AND I AM SO GLAD TO HEARD THIS ABOUT YOU BUT I WILL LIKE TO LET YOU KNOW THAT AM POOR FAMILY BANGROUND AND THAT IS WHY I FOUND MY SELF HUSTLE BY MY SELF ..BUT IF YOU CAN BEAR WITH MY CONDITION AND I WILL BE MORE HAPPY IN MY LIFE..I LOVE YOUR PICTURES AND GET BACK TO ME SOONEST.

JAY.

HOW ARE YOU BABE...I HOPE YOU GOT MY MESSAGE I SEND TO YOU YESTERDAY AND I DIDN'T READ FROM YOU AGAIN..JUST LET ME KNOW HOW YOU ARE ABOUT THIS..REPLY ASAP...

JAY.

Thank you so much xxxxx that bear with my situation and i won't mind if you can be a supportive with my own business as well. But why can't you set up with yahoo account and we gonna have talk over there even we can chat online and message each other..just do it and i want you to my life also..just think of this and let me know your optional with my life nad i am concerning about good life and be a wealth man and i will rather help poor people like i..just get back to me if you understand me very well.

Have a nice dinner and awaiting for your response.

jay.

Thanks for the reply and i am highly happy to read it again from you and i do appricate your effort to make me happy and i know we find each other for good things..here is my pictures.

just a pity to hear that light went off its because of bad weather..well i have been missing you here to make good conversation with me...just leave me message tomorrow as soon an light back in good condition.. missing you xxxxx.

jay.

HELLO MY BABE,

HAPPY WEEKEND TO YOU AND HOW IS WEATHER RIGHT NOW..I HAVE BEEN MISSING YOUR CONVERSATION WITH ME AND I WANT YOU TO BE MY HELPER TO MY PROJECT ALSO WANT YOU TO HAVE ABLUTION TO MY BUSINESS AS WELL..JUST NEED YOUR HELP IF YOU WILL DO IT AND I KNOW YOU ARE MY ROSE FLOWER THAT AM WAITING FOR ..

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR ONE MIND YOU HAD WITH ME.

JAY.

Am fine but i need you to be an assistant for my new project i got right now..if you can't mind ....and i will be more happy if you do..i have to let you know that i will travel by next tomorrow and meet lawyer and execute the project and start construct it this month.

Just bear with me like i told you my life story..what is your plan for valentine day?..i have been missing you all day and night since i have not see your message before..my xxxxx have a nice night..i will read from you tomorrow.

Jay..

Am happy to hear about you my dear..i have been scared that some is wrong with you but now am happy also..i missed you for valentine and i would put my mind together that i will be online for you that valentine's day..well, my dear i have little problem with money to complete my project here like i told you before that i have financially problem..but i want you to bear with my condition right now and don't let me down please my dear.it only you i have right now believe me for that cus i have to let you know my feelings .

Jay.

My Dear xxxxx,

I taught you got my message but i have to let you know that problem i have encounter right now..i was stopped by government for my project due some document i have sign with co-operate commission here and some taxation..my contractors has been stopped yesterday for work..just look at this project pictures..

Reply Asap..

Jay.

Hello My Dear xxxxx,

I have to tell you this because of love..i need your help with a little money for rectify my problem..and if you can do so and i will never and ever let you down for a seconds..just look at it with me..thank you so much for being with me also..missed you so much here.

Jay.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement