Information on romance scams and scammers.
#425639 by maluu53 Mon May 24, 2021 8:05 am
FB profile deleted after
this was found in messages

Hello, sorry for this communication. I just looked at your profile and thought you were the person I needed. In short, my name is Sandria laura, I am of Swiss descent and live in France. I have a serious death sentence, heart cancer, and I have $ 450,000 that I want to donate to a trustworthy and honest person so that they can use it properly. I have a computer import company in France and I lost a man 6 years ago who was sacrificed before death To see my days as lack of this disease that I am not cured from but the sedative in France wouldn't want to know whether you can benefit from this Dono.contacter moi sur: [email protected]
Advertisement

#425640 by maluu53 Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
same pics here

Alexa Bertuzzi donation on FB
Charity organisation
my name is Alexandrea BERTUZZI I suffer from a throat cancer. I would like to make a donation to a person or organization of confidence and honest so he can make good use of it
+33 7 55 40 09 72
[email protected]

Image Image

Image Image Image

Alexa Bertuzzi donation
My name is BERTUZZI Viola, I am of Italian origin but under medical observation in France. For my little story I am a widow and I lost my husband a little over 6 years ago
i have been diagnosed with very advanced throat cancer which condemns me to certain death, i have one million seven hundred thousand.
I would like to benefit this sums to all seriously interested person or an organization that can use these funds for the work of helping vulnerable people in need or for a project , I did not have a cure but a sedative in France
here is my email address write to me:[email protected]
HELLO
For my donation project, you may be the right person for me. In short, my name is Alexandrea BERTUZZI, of Italian origin, but under medical observation in France. I suffer from a serious illness that condemns me to a certain death, it is throat cancer, and I have an amount of € 1,700,000 that I want to make a donation to a person or organization of trust and honest so that he uses it well . I lost my husband 6 years ago, which affected me a lot, and I have not been able to remarry until today, we had no children. I would donate this amount to an organization or family that can use these funds for charity work or for a project, since my days are numbered due to lack of this disease that I had no cure for, but a sedative. In France, I would like to know if you can benefit from this donation.
Hangout avatar
#425642 by maluu53 Mon May 24, 2021 8:34 am
Finanzas Rápidas
Product/Service

For the development of your projects we offer you loans from € 2,000 to € 1,000,000 with an interest of 3%, so if you are interested, contact us. Thanks for your understanding
#425643 by maluu53 Mon May 24, 2021 8:36 am
pics stolen from Veronika Piela

The shocking fate of Veronika Piela, a Montreal woman defrauded of her life savings, is symptomatic of a larger problem. Many seniors are isolated, vulnerable and unlikely to be believed—even when they're telling the truth.
lapresse.ca/debats/chroniques/yves-boisvert/201504/17/01-4861920-la-vieille-dame-qui-senfuyait-avec-sa-marchette.php
readersdigest.ca/culture/elder-abuse-fraud/