Information on romance scams and scammers.
#426834 by Hectoro Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:35 pm
Date: 12 July 2021, 14:16
Subject: Hi my new friend!
Mailed-by: mailukra.com

Hi!
As you know, my name is Svitlana. Im 31.
I am very glad that you answered my small letter.
Thank you for being able to answer me. I was going through. as you thought, maybe you won’t want to answer me!
I saw your email address on the dating website.
I wrote you first. and worry because the first girl is always more difficult to write.
To be honest, I don`t like to be ignored.
Don`t worry, I'm not angry. In fact, I was very good and friendly. It just makes life being careful and often rough due to many cases of fraud and evil.
Who knows what the end will have our correspondence, but I hope that you and I will be a minimum of dear friends.
I would like to know you better. I want to look at you. and to learn about you. be sure to send me your photo!!!
Sorry for my English, it's not perfect. I can speak in English and Ukrainian. but the grammar is suffering. If you don`t understand something, ask me about this.
I live in Ukrain, in Ivano-Frankivsk. It's the is a historic city located in Western Ukraine. It is the administrative centre of Ivano-Frankivsk Oblast. 621 km from Kiev. if you want you can esteem about it in Wikipedia.
I am a student now, I am in Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University. there is a prospect to start an internship outside of Ukraine..
I will tell you that I like.
I love dance and I love good music.
I like to have fun, I love jokes, anecdotes, and I am very cheerful disposition. With me will never get bored))))
In my spare time I like jogging in the morning, and in the winter I go to the stadium to skis. In the morning I always do gymnastics. I feel almost every day to visit the pool. I like swimming. During the trip works all muscle groups, and this is very good for health. Do you like swimming?
I am for a healthy lifestyle. How do you feel about sports?
I'm a woman for only one man. if I find her only, the chances of the other men will not. I am very rigorously take it. I even very jealous.
I love life, and enjoy every moment.
But I'm trying to live a decent life, that I was ashamed of my actions. Actually, God sees everything.
I want to discuss as a problem, a lot of hype on the internet, I was faced with this, talking to people before.
Lie with more lies and sometimes even think that meets with no man, but with a computer program.
If you need my erotic photos, and if I was not interested in you as a person who does not need to write something more. Many have tried to get cheated in my photos. Someone told me that he loved me, making a series of compliments, promising a lot of money. Need naked photos. It 'was very painful and humiliating for me. But I have always appreciated the honesty in a relationship and always tell the truth, and I hate liars.
Just so happens that I can say that I open the soul, but just ignore it. This is very offensive to me and caused a lot of pain in the past, I do not want this to happen again.
I know you're a good man. say that feminine flair is strong. I feel that you I will have a good dialogue! we can get to know each other's friend better. talk about everything we want!
please write to me as soon as possible. do not make me bored alone.
Crown Virus does its own bad deed. I do not want to think about it! I hope you are not hurt by this problem.
Please tell about yourself, send me some photos!))
I am sending you a letter, and look forward to your reply!
Your Lonely friend Svitlana!
Advertisement

#427005 by maluu53 Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:35 pm
pics in use belong to Anastasija Kusnezowa
stolen from the IG and vk accounts of the owner

also documented here
romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=646165#p646165

add. email address
[email protected]