Information on romance scams and scammers.
#426835 by Andre1 Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:15 pm
First of all, say hello to everyone ... and thank you for being able to express myself here.
I hope that I have the right sub-forum?
Otherwise, please move to the correct one.

if my english is a bit indistinct, I apologize - unfortunately my english is very bad.
to my person and concerns.

my name is Andre am 58 years old, come from berlin "germany" and unfortunately fell for someone from the USA. at the beginning of the year, a morgan kate peter wrote to me on instagram. actually i'm not the type of person who can be so easily written to and then answered. but well, it happened. we exchanged ideas for weeks, there were nice conversations. she also sent me pictures, looked very pretty. one day i got a gut feeling and searched through google lens with your picture. Look, it came out ..... it was a polish model by the name of Veronica Bielik. but by then it was already too late, i had already sent some steamcards. in the end, over 1100 euros were gone. she then also deleted her account, as she said .... she has found her husband and no longer needs instagram. we then switched to hangouts and whatsapp. she also said that she had pawned in a house in houston, feagan street 4424, for her car dealership. $ 400,000 for a car dealership in nigeria.

even then she suddenly wanted money for customs on her car. then i should send money to her manager in nigeria and pay for flight tickets because she wanted to go to germany. she wanted to come to me. in the end I got my money, despite your promises not back. there were still registrations from her on instagram morgan kate, morgan kateannie 304 and certainly other names. Your gmail address is [email protected] telef. +1 (518) 291 9413 through the phone no. I come across an [Removed]. i wrote to a resident of catskill on facebook, but a woman vespucci suddenly deleted herself. my tip, the good one knows this morgan kate.

she is in the hangouts, i was not blocked ..... i don't get any more answers to inquiries. now my wife has noticed and is of course very angry. if anyone should know more, I would be grateful for any information. Wouldn't it be nice if I stood in front of your door one day. thank you for giving me the opportunity to give me a warning and for allowing me to write down my experience here. Warm greetings from Germany Andre
Last edited by AlanJones on Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed possible ITP details
Advertisement