Information on romance scams and scammers.
#7598 by Ralph Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:52 am
This particular scammer comes from Ghana and he is a love scammer, like many others, his work is sitting in an internet cafe pretending to be a woman and tricking people into sending him money.

He has recently been successful in stealing a large amount of money from one of his victims, certainly enough to afford himself a lavish lifestyle far beyond what the vast majority of honest hard working people of Ghana can afford and he is still at it.

From my research I have found that the same person uses a variety of aliases and email addresses, below I will list any email addresses that I know of and I will add more as and when I find them, for convenience, I will also post any google search results on the email address
[email protected] Google search
[email protected] Google search No hits on this one yet
Also uses Agnes Boateng Email: [email protected] Search on Agnes Boateng

The IP from his emails is 41.211.1.3 Ghana*

% This is the AfriNIC Whois server.

% Note: this output has been filtered.

% Information related to '41.211.0.0 - 41.211.31.255'

inetnum: 41.211.0.0 - 41.211.31.255
netname: Teledata-ICT
descr: Local Registry
descr: Teledata ICT Ltd
org: ORG-TIL1-AFRINIC
admin-c: GE5-AFRINIC
tech-c: GE5-AFRINIC
mnt-by: AFRINIC-HM-MNT
mnt-lower: TELEDATAICT-MNT
source: AFRINIC # Filtered
parent: 41.0.0.0 - 41.255.255.255

organisation: ORG-TIL1-AFRINIC
org-name: Teledata ICT Ltd
org-type: LIR
address: No.10 Mensa Saba Road
address: Kokomlemle - Accra
address: Box 8839 AN - Ghana
phone: +23321238662
fax-no: +23321238494
e-mail: ***@teledata-gh.com
e-mail: ****@teledata-gh.com
admin-c: GE5-AFRINIC
tech-c: GE5-AFRINIC
mnt-ref: TELEDATAICT-MNT
mnt-by: AFRINIC-HM-MNT

person: Gregory EID
address: No.10 Mensa Saba Road
Kokomlemle - Accra
Box 8839 AN - Ghana
phone: +23321238662
fax-no: +23321238494
e-mail: ****@teledata-gh.com
nic-hdl: GE5-AFRINIC

Below are some of the emails you may receive with names deleted to protect the innocent

Hello
Its really nice to hear from you and have been waiting for your message.How are you and what have you been up to?My name is Edna and its really nice to receive your email.Yes i emailed you and really will love to get to know more of you.You never know what the future will bring so let me know where we can meet and talk to get to know more about each other.I will send you some of my pictures in my next email soon as well.I hope to hear from you soon.Have a nice day.

Regards Edna

Hello
How are you and how has your days been so far?Thanks for your nice and lovely message.I really enjoyed reading it and will love to keep in touch with you despite the distance to get to know if there is a spark between us.I live in a small town that does not offer much in the area of a social life. I enjoy meeting and talking with new people from all over. About me I am a single 30 year old with no children.
My family and friends have always been a big part of my life. I am an animal lover enjoy country music reading planting and caring for flowers and plants both indoors and out watching football and traveling. I'm fun intelligent ambitious independent honest and a loyal person looking for a partner with the same qualities. I am very happy with my life but would be happier if I found that special person to share it with. I know who I am and what I want. I'm down to earth and not into drama or playing games just hoping to find my best friend and seeing where it takes us.
My perfect match would be optimistic=2C fun=2C intelligent=2C and most importantly honest. I like to laugh so if you like to make people laugh and have a great sense of humor you could be the one for me.
What do you do for fun and what are you looking for in a woman.I will also be delighted to have a chat with you soon.Take care and have a nice time..

Regards Edna.

I will continue to add in more emails as they become available,

Below are the photos currently used

You can click the following links to see more photos
Elena 4
Elena 5
Elena 6
Elena 7

A very big thank you must go to all of those who have helped to compile this information but also a special thanks goes to the person who originally provided details of this scammer
Advertisement

#8242 by Canadian419 Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:17 pm
Thanks for posting this Ralph, I just wanted to come on here and thank everyone for the great job their doing here, and my thoughts go out to those who were stung by the wrath of these inhuman beings. I'm currently in the works with this particular scammer, and the outcome becomes better and better with each day.

Regards,

Canadian419
#8244 by Ralph Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:54 pm
Thank you Canadian,

Welcome to Scamwarners and a big thank you for your help

It is very much appreciated
#8772 by Donald Duck Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:50 am
:mrgreen:
Hi Canadian419

I was writing with this scammer few months,after I stopped it,he is using still he same address.
Can´t see the warning sighns.
Using a name Mercy with his writings,it´s the same person.
Mercy might be told to you,that "Edna" is in the hospital,cos of malaria :lol:
Pathological liar,unbelieveble stories....
Go to web sides Agnes Boateng.

Donald

Every day, we are assaulted by stories of stupid people -- many of whom use their stupidity for personal gain. From time to time, though, we hear of those who strive to achieve new levels of stupidity.
#8773 by Ralph Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:54 am
Donald, yes it is the same scammer that you kindly brought to my attention a while back,

Canadian was kind enough to do further research for me which is what is posted in this thread :wink:
#8804 by Donald Duck Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:49 am
Thank You Canadian419
I´m very gratefull of your work. :laugh-s:

Every day, we are assaulted by stories of stupid people -- many of whom use their stupidity for personal gain. From time to time, though, we hear of those who strive to achieve new levels of stupidity.