Information on romance scams and scammers.
#7607 by Speld Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:13 pm
Love Scammer Sheryl Morgan

X-Originating-IP: [82.128.103.34]
To: *******************
Subject: RE: copy of the passport or an ID card?
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 04:02:22 -0800

% This is the AfriNIC Whois server.

% Information related to '82.128.96.0 - 82.128.111.255'

inetnum: 82.128.96.0 - 82.128.111.255
netname: INET-MLTL
descr: CDMA 1x Dial up pool
admin-c: RIA27
tech-c: RIA27
mnt-by: MLTL-INT-MNT
mnt-lower: MLTL-INT-MNT
changed: [email protected] 20081021
source: AFRINIC
parent: 82.128.0.0 - 82.128.127.255

person: IP Admin-RIPE
address: Multilinks Telecommunications Limited
address: 231 Adeola Odeku Str.
address: Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
e-mail: [email protected]
remarks: complaints/spam report : [email protected]
phone: +2341774000
nic-hdl: RIA27
changed: [email protected] 20040331
changed: [email protected] 20050205
remarks: data has been transferred from RIPE Whois Database 20050221
source: AFRINIC

********************************************************************************
ok..but do u know that am presently out of nederlands and am coming back to nederland nextweek and i hope u know about westernunion on how to send the money to me .below is the information to send the money to me and my passport copy.please like how much can u help me with?reply me back to know how much
name--sheryl morgan
address-67 hilton avenue
city---ife
state--osun
country-nigeria
zipcode-23436
text question--color
text answer---red

********************************************************************************

Dear Paul,
Good to read ur mail and am so much happy to read this kind of mail from u and to tell u am so much interested in u and if not i wouldnt have been keeping on in contat with u.as for me am looking for a kind of relationship that will lead to marriage and spend the rest of my life with u that's only if u are really serious with me..i will tell u about myself and ho i have been feeling ever since our first contact.
well....I have never done this before so I guess I will just go for it and see what happens. Let me start out by saying that I have found there are 4 things that are crucial to the success of any relationship. To me that means these four things must be in place whether that relationship is casual, professional, friends, co-workers, acquaintances, teammates, piers, classmates, family, lovers, etc. These 4 things become more important with each tier of relationship obviously becoming most important in the most intimate of relationships. Those four things are all equally important and can be listed in any order. They are Honesty, Trust, Respect, and Communication. I have found that with all of those in place a relationship can and should succeed and will be a good and strong relationship and often times intense and fun. Without anyone one of them, the others will most likely start to be lost as well and the relationship in most cases will fail or become worse. Sometimes they can be fixed but often times that takes a lot of work and dedication to do and usually never gets back to what it was before one of them were compromised. I hope you feel the same way I do and if not at least respect my thoughts on this.

Moving on from there. I am looking for a mature man who is open minded, willing and ready to let go, let things happen on their own, go with the flow and not go by some guild book or something written in a magazine that says this is how dating, relationships, etc are supposed to work, start, and be done. I want someone who is ready to be spontaneous, be ready to have fun, experience new things, share things with someone new that he loves that she may not have experienced, be willing to chase down goals and respect my goals, be willing to chase and live out his own fantasies but also be willing to listen to and live out mine as well. Be ready to just go for it with me and experience taking a chance but having romance and heat, and passion because of it. I am looking for a man that is open to intimate conversation while we get to know one another and to share more of himself than maybe he has before as I want to share myself that same way and make this process fun, exciting, new, and different, and more intimate. The kind that leaves you nervous, anxious,yet excited, and hot. I want a man that knows the difference between making love and having sex and that both can be incredible but that making love is always the most passionate and hot and leads to the best sex ever. he should also know and understand that making love starts WAY before the bedroom and can often times start with the sharing of a fantasy as well. Ok before I scare you off we will get away from the sexual conversation as it is too soon I know…i will like to know when u are online so maybe u can try to sms me (+2348035564137) and i wil come online for u.have a blessed day.
sheryl

******************************************************************************************

also found :----> http://www.lovelandia.com/authors/sherylmorgan.htm
Advertisement