Information on romance scams and scammers.
Advertisement

#427565 by Snow-White Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:13 pm
uid=6148012441

Jason
Profile Views: 8573 times
Tagline: I am ambitious, emotional, kind. I love animals and people. I do not forgive betrayal. I like massage, music , traveling, sport...Still I have a hope
Relationship Status: Single
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Catholic
Orientation: Straight

Image Image

Hello, how are you doing? I'm looking for a life partner. I am a Man of great personality, kind, loving and sincere. I like the sea and enjoy the pleasures of life. What are you looking for.?

Hello, Good to hear from you, how long have you been single.? Have been single for couple of years. Am looking for an amazing and honest woman to spend the rest of my life.. have you date anyone online before.? Am a very responsible and loving man.. am looking for someone we can build a great and sweet serious relationship together. I have so much love to give. Am a very humble Man. What have you been doing today? What did you like doing for fun? Are you ready for something real.?

Hello, Good to hear that, have been single for couple of years as well, an hoping to fine a great and amazing woman. Where does your family live?? i want a serious woman to share the rest of my life with.. i spend 8hours at work day.. how many days do you work a week and what do you do for fun at your free time??

Hello, How are you doing and how is your day going there??? I have a daughter and shes 17years old. so tell me how many days do you work a week? am also looking for true love and someone to share the rest of my life with. i have so much love to give
Am also looking for the same thing and am looking for true love and someone i can share the rest of my life with..

Do you work on weekend?? what did you like doing for fun at your free time??

Good morning sweetheart, how are you doing? Good to hear from you. sorry i didnt reply you early, i had a relaxing weekend. i hope you enjoying your sunday? i think its better we talk out of here okay. send me your number i will prefer to text you

Give me your email

Awaiting email