Information on romance scams and scammers.
#427997 by Nushkal Sun Sep 05, 2021 3:48 am
date: Sep 5, 2021, 2:38 AM
subject: Good morning to you, my dear!
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: sendgrid.net

I was very happy to receive your email. With each email we get to know each other better, and I am very pleased.
I like your emails like a ray of sunshine. I always wait for them. I apologize for the errors in my emails.
I don't know English very well. I studied English courses for several years. I speak English,
But I do not understand grammar, and for this I use an online translator. It helps me to write correctly.
I hope you understand all the words that I write.

I wanted to talk to you about how I live now. I think this is very important to us,
To know each other as much as possible. I want to talk to you about my family. I am the only child in the family.
I live with mother. Her name is Alla. My mother worked in a flower shop. He sold flowers, but now retired.

I grew up without a father. He left us when I was 9 years old. Mom doesn't like to talk about it.
She married a second time, but this man also left us. I also have cousins ​​and brothers.
I'll send you a photo of me and my mom. I hope, you like it.
Paul Are you from a big family? Tell us a little about your family! It is very important!

I do not know why, but I do not care how a man, and I want to know you better!
All my friends are married and all have children! I remember when we were in college, all my friends were flirting)!
I was not interested in men, and for me it was important to get good grades. Today I think it is not so important for me :)!
I spent years carefree textbooks. And now I think it's time to create your life.

I love to travel, but I have never been abroad. I love to watch TV while traveling and read magazines about foreign countries.
Do you travel? In which countries and cities have you been? Please tell me about your city.
What is the weather like in your city?
In my city today, about + 5 + 12 degrees Celsius.

My favorite color is red. I love this color! I think that you agree with me, because this color is very beautiful and bright, and it is very suitable for me !!!
Please write me your favorite color and why, ok? I think I need to know everything about the person with whom I want to spend my whole life, and then decide
This is for me or not. I hope I can understand. It may be wrong, but I’m afraid of being wrong. I understand that there is no life without mistakes,
But ... please trust me and understand me, I would like to know more about your family and learn a little more about the birth and origin of your family.
As I said, I am very interested to hear from you as much as possible. I think you also want to learn new things about me.
When I was in college, my teacher told me that I was a simple girl and that I could be used for my own purposes. I am sociable and active woman. I like being close to smart people.
In a circle of people with whom I communicate, I did not find a person
Who can connect fate with me.
I work in the women's team, where I heard about family life, so I do not want to marry Russian men. Every day I hear someone complain
That her husband did not come home, or he was drunk. It's too hard to hear their groans every day. I do not want to live the life in which they live.
For this reason, I want to find a man from another country, where, in my opinion, the attitude towards women is much better. Maybe this man is you!
I think that the main advantage of a woman is loyalty, devotion to a man and the ability to be happy,
Without litigation and conflicts. Do you agree with me?

This concludes my letter for you.
Write the answers to all my questions, it is very important! Hope this was a very interesting email for you.
I send you my kisses and I will wait for your answer.
Your Anna!
Advertisement